The Student Room Group
Liverpool Hope University
Liverpool
Visit website

Results

Hi I received my results on rda it doesn't have a result just says reassessment I also received a message saying further work required at current level of study is this a resit
Original post by Louisemcnulty
Hi I received my results on rda it doesn't have a result just says reassessment I also received a message saying further work required at current level of study is this a resit

The word "resit" normally refers to examinations, whilst the word "reassessment" is more general, and could refer to coursework, essays, reports, lab write-ups etc. - as well as essays. Is there no mention of a particular module to which the reassessment applies?

The undergraduate grade definitions used by Liverpool Hope are listed here. Do any of those grades / codes match what you see?
Liverpool
Visit website
Reply 2
Nowhere on anything does it say resit it says not yet passed and on my rda modules says reassessment
Nowhere on anything does it say resit it says not yet passed and on my rda modules says reassessment

Hi Louise, I cannot view your record on my end but if you need anything clarified I'd recommend giving our Student Administration team a ring on 0151 291 3331. They should be able to talk you through it :smile:

You can also reach them on [email protected]

Good Luck,
Nathan
Reply 4
Hi Nathan this is my daughters message her name is Katherine walsh she has been in touch with the psychology dept but heard nothing back
Hi Nathan this is my daughters message her name is Katherine walsh she has been in touch with the psychology dept but heard nothing back

Hi Louise, I have gotten in touch with the Psychology team who are going to try and find the email and get back to her as soon as possible.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending