The Student Room Group

Hello, my name is Gracelotti!

I'm studying... Fashion

I'm interested in... fashion

My study level is... University undergraduate
Welcome to The Student Room :hi:
On behalf of the Welcome Squad, thanks for joining the forum :smile:

If you have questions to do with how to use the website, you may want to check out the TSR news, help and feedback section.

Got a question you need help related to your studies? Check out the Study Help section, there's relevant sections for all subjects from Chemistry to History and Art
Need help with your UCAS application or have questions to do with Student Finance, then check out the University and University Courses section or the Universities and HE College section for more specific queries
Maybe you fancy a natter or just take it easy, then the Forum Games and Chat Sections may be the place for you. Or you could just talk about your favorite hobbies and interests whether it be gaming or fashion in the Hobbies and Interests section or the Life and Style section.
Interested in current affairs whether at a global or national level? Then the Debates and Current Affairs section may be for you

We have dozens of different societies from the Pokemon Society to the Criminology Society, you're bound to find something you and other TSR members have a passion or interest for you over in the Social Group section. Just search for your relevant interest :ahee:

:cookie:
Feraligatr

Quick Reply

Latest