The Student Room Group
Reply 1
yeah...........out of choice really. But anywayssssss. what will you be studying?

Its business management for me. :eek:
Reply 2
just out of curiosity :rolleyes:

what were your other choices?
Reply 3
LL12
just out of curiosity :rolleyes:

what were your other choices?

hey im studying financial mathematics
well i only applied to 3 universities, i applid to hertfordshire 3 times cos my sister is there and my rents want us to study at the same place etc etc.
i applied to middlesex and eastanglia too
got conditional offers for both ,but iv declined them
where else u apply to?
Reply 4
Well am afraid i set my standards too high. :rolleyes: i opted for universities like Exeter, Surrey, etc.
But glad to have atleast got an offer from Herts!

are you planning to live on campus?
Reply 5
LL12
Well am afraid i set my standards too high. :rolleyes: i opted for universities like Exeter, Surrey, etc.
But glad to have atleast got an offer from Herts!

are you planning to live on campus?

i set my standards higher and lower but im happy with herts.
and yes on campus! i reckon its the best way to meet new people and stuff
how abt u?
if yes u kno which one?
Reply 6
yeah definitely it is the best way to meet new people and hopefully form some good friendships too - so it's campus for me :biggrin:

i've had a look through the website and the new Hatfield de Havilland Campus certainly appeals to me, most probably because its new and well facilitated :cool: . Although the most expensive out of the three :frown: , it's still worth it :smile:
Reply 7
Just wondering........have you been to an open day yet?
i kind of left it to the last minute and haven't yet been able to visit. i was going to set a date for 9th of june but i've got an exam on the day so can't make it. i think the last open day is on the 7th of july so i'll probably take the chance to check out the university then.

(i guess you've probably been considering that your sister is there and everything, so perhaps you could tell me how it's like and stuff. Thanks.) :smile:
Reply 8
LL12
Just wondering........have you been to an open day yet?
i kind of left it to the last minute and haven't yet been able to visit. i was going to set a date for 9th of june but i've got an exam on the day so can't make it. i think the last open day is on the 7th of july so i'll probably take the chance to check out the university then.

(i guess you've probably been considering that your sister is there and everything, so perhaps you could tell me how it's like and stuff. Thanks.) :smile:

hey i havent been there but my sis tells me its great
she says that the havilland certainly looks good but she wud never stay there
she told me that the best capmus is the one that she is staying in... so im gonna stay there. its called college lane. shes got friends in all the other campuses and shes still glad she chose that one

anyway reasons not to go to the havilland says my sister!
1) there is no bar on campus!
2) despite it being the business campus, theres a free bus round the uni so thats cool
3) the fire alarms go off constantly, coz everyone smokes in their rooms when they arent meant to! noone listens!
4) the bus stops going there earlier than it does to other places, but if u have a car its not a problem!
5)the rooms are smaller!
wel this is just from an inside view! i wanted to go there my sis convinced me to go to college lane... so i guess ill take her advice!
anyway u lookin forward to it?
Reply 9
mmm........thanks for the insight it certainly helps. But i won't make up my mind about accommodation just yet, i'll see how it goes on the open day.

anyway, are you planning to visit? - maybe we could go together :biggrin:

Um....whether am looking forward to it :rolleyes: ofcourse :tongue: . Although financially - No :frown: How about you?
Reply 10
LL12
mmm........thanks for the insight it certainly helps. But i won't make up my mind about accommodation just yet, i'll see how it goes on the open day.

Um....whether am looking forward to it :rolleyes: ofcourse :tongue: . Although financially - No :frown: How about you?

hehe no im not planning to visit! id love to but id rather go to brazil!!
anyway i cant wait to go
financially my dads gona pay everything, im a lil bit of a spoilt brat coz my dad tries to giv me eveything i want/need coz he was never given it!
sweet hey!
and i cannot wait! i cannot wait!!!
Reply 11
LL12

oh and if you have msn add me it would be easier to talk that way!
[email protected]!
Reply 12
so is the cheaper campus supposed to be better to stay on? I'm really unsure, not going until 05 but not sure!!!

Latest

Trending

Trending