Thank you so much, you're a life saver :smile::smile:
Original post by flibber
Khan Academy for Maths :smile:.

I use that already but still thanksss
Chemguide is good
Original post by Big Blue Machine
Chemguide is good

Thank you :smile:
EconPlusDal is great for economics along with pajholden (who has already been mentioned).
Original post by Mimssss
Ikr :u:, every person I know that does A level maths uses this website too

Haha, well, good for going over what A level maths looks like before the real thing :wink:
Also for economics, try to keep in the loop on current economic affairs - use the BBC economy tracker, sign up for the Deloitte Monday Briefing or you may want to get a subscription for The Economist (from school maybe).
MaChemGuy on youtube if you're doing OCR, he taught me more than any of my chemistry teachers did
Original post by OrionMusicNet
EconPlusDal is great for economics along with pajholden (who has already been mentioned).

Yeah, it has been mentioned but still thanks for the suggestion :smile:
Original post by FKA Stiglitz
Also for economics, try to keep in the loop on current economic affairs - use the BBC economy tracker, sign up for the Deloitte Monday Briefing or you may want to get a subscription for The Economist (from school maybe).

Thank you for the suggestions :biggrin:
Original post by dis0rder
MaChemGuy on youtube if you're doing OCR, he taught me more than any of my chemistry teachers did

The sixth form I'm hoping to go to does AQA for their sciences but both exam boards have similar content I think, so I'll still check out the channel, thanks :biggrin:
Original post by Mimssss
The sixth form I'm hoping to go to does AQA for their sciences but both exam boards have similar content I think, so I'll still check out the channel, thanks :biggrin:

yeah the content is the same, he just explains it in a way that helps answer questions on exams according to how mark schemes want you to word them :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest