The Student Room Group

Economics 2016 --> looking for experts

Hey everyone,

Im looking forward to apply to 5 universities in UK. Im actually from Germany and will do my final exams in April 2016 :smile: my current average is 1.5/1.6 (its like AAB/AAA in UK).
I started to apply through UCAS and my 5 prefering universities are for the moment UCL, Oxford, Warwick, Edinburgh, Manchester.

I would even prefer Economics with smth else like Economics and Politics, Economics and Managment etc.

Now, I want to talk a bit with current students who are studying this course because I have some questions on the course. It would be amazing if the students would study at one of these 5 universities which I prefer.

If any Germans who are studying in UK for the moment read this thread, just feel free to write me .. I would really like to know if I have good chances to get in any university in UK :smile:

And as Im new here I just want to find few people who can tell me smth about the course, the universities (or maybe universities they would recommend me more than my choiced universities) and about chances to get in :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending