The Student Room Group

Keele A100 Applicants 2016 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Well, 31st of March is the deadline from UCAS by which the Uni's need to have made their decisions. I was interviewed last week and I'm hoping they'll have sent a decision by this Thursday, because frankly I can't take the stress!

PGxx
Original post by Paulie'sGirl
Well, 31st of March is the deadline from UCAS by which the Uni's need to have made their decisions. I was interviewed last week and I'm hoping they'll have sent a decision by this Thursday, because frankly I can't take the stress!

PGxx

Unis can make it up to quite a bit later its just then we get a later deadline to decide what uni to firm if any of our unis are later than that. Also hoping to hear by thursday but people are still being interviewed up to wednesday I believe
Reply 1302
Original post by Jacqualyn
Has anybody who has had an interview recently heard anything back? about estimated decision dates? Getting so wound up with anxiety :/

I had mine last week and was told we'd hear by the 31st march! So thats either by this thurday (before the easter weekend) or maybe the tuesday-thursday after easter?
Was on the St Georges thread and people have been given offers only 4 days post interview, now have hope that med schools are capable of processing interviews quickly and that we may hear back this week (fingers crossed, and good luck everyone)
So just to clarify:
Keene will give all replies out by 31st March.

Some people who had interviews on 3rd/4th March have heard.

No one who has had an interview in the last week has heard anything. Are you sure guys?

Today is the last day of interviews. Is this all correct?

So taking everything into account and seeing as how they're such a small medical school they're going start sorting out the applications today and set the threshold hopefully by tonight and they can send their responses out from tomorrow, probably take a break over Easter, then resume again from Tuesday.

How did everyone think their interview went? I came out with a decent feeling till I realised everyone else in my group also walked out with an incredibly big grin so idk 😩😩😩😩😩
Also, are post interview responses sent by email or through UCAS????
That is all correct yes, and responses come through Email and then UCAS.
My friend asked about when responses are to be finalised and they said definitely by the 31st of March, However, I've also seen that the 31st is the last Offer holder day for medicine, so I would hope/ have thought that they would let offers be released with time for people to make the offer day, but I also know Keele Logic and Logistics very well and this is also something they might not do well.
Reply 1307
Had an offer today! Interview: 9th December
Original post by sssbbb
Had an offer today! Interview: 9th December

woo congratulations! Are you going to firm it? Did you feel that your interview went well? Very well done :smile:
Congratulations!!! :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:
Amazing news congratulations!! May I ask what time you received it?
I just got an offer as well :biggrin: interview 2nd of feb
Congratulations guys! That's excellent! May I ask what time you both got your offers? Anyone else hear today with either good or bad news?
got mine at 4:09; you get an email hasn't appeared on track as of yet.
Reply 1314
Original post by Tiredofwaiting
So just to clarify:
Keene will give all replies out by 31st March.

Some people who had interviews on 3rd/4th March have heard.

No one who has had an interview in the last week has heard anything. Are you sure guys?

Today is the last day of interviews. Is this all correct?

So taking everything into account and seeing as how they're such a small medical school they're going start sorting out the applications today and set the threshold hopefully by tonight and they can send their responses out from tomorrow, probably take a break over Easter, then resume again from Tuesday.

How did everyone think their interview went? I came out with a decent feeling till I realised everyone else in my group also walked out with an incredibly big grin so idk 😩😩😩😩😩

I don't think it was that straight forward, I guarentee everyone in your group wouldn't have nailed it! Maybe one or two, but have faith, I thought it went okay, obviously stations I wish went better but the wait begins 👀
Reply 1315
Original post by Bronte_girl
woo congratulations! Are you going to firm it? Did you feel that your interview went well? Very well done :smile:

Unfortunately, although I do love Keele, I won't be firming it. I'm firming King's. So hopefully that will give an offer to someone else :smile: ummm I felt it was okay but it was my first med interview so I was a little shaky.
Reply 1316
Original post by Tiredofwaiting
Congratulations guys! That's excellent! May I ask what time you both got your offers? Anyone else hear today with either good or bad news?

My email came through at 12:00pm. But it still hasn't updated on track.
I was interviewed last week, and the waiting is killing me - I don't know how you guys who were interviewed in Feb or even further back are coping. The compulsive email checking is getting out of hand :/
Original post by Paulie'sGirl
I was interviewed last week, and the waiting is killing me - I don't know how you guys who were interviewed in Feb or even further back are coping. The compulsive email checking is getting out of hand :/

Same! When were you interviewed last week?
Original post by Jacqualyn
Same! When were you interviewed last week?

I think you said earlier you were the lady in the lovely green dress and black jacket? Unless someone made very similar choices to you we were there at the same time, and were both in the afternoon group. I was in the second half of the afternoon :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending