The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

PYA4 and PYA5

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
lou p
i'm going to have a late nighter tonight... i won't go insane from sleep deprivation yet

lou xxx

Me too.
How is it I've been revising all day and seem to know nothing?
I'm really starting to panic :frown:
slowjamz
Me too.

Relax :smile: You know far more than you think you do I'm sure!! Just think.. it's only 30 minutes per question. And you can theoretically (based on last summer's mark scheme..) get an A by getting full marks on 2 of the 3 questions!!

What time does everyone's exam start? Mine is at 8.45 :eek: if i was doing it at college like my other subjects, it would start at 9.30!!!
Reply 42
eternalsunshine
Relax :smile: You know far more than you think you do I'm sure!! Just think.. it's only 30 minutes per question. And you can theoretically (based on last summer's mark scheme..) get an A by getting full marks on 2 of the 3 questions!!

What time does everyone's exam start? Mine is at 8.45 :eek: if i was doing it at college like my other subjects, it would start at 9.30!!!

Thanks for that :smile: I am getting into a real state now for some reason, and that's just what I needed to hear. Thanks a lot for the support, it helps a lot :smile:

I'm going to stay up late and cram as much as I can, because I'm too panicky to sleep anyway, and then hopefully I'll be okay, but... argh. I just want my uni grades and there's still sections I haven't revised :frown:

And mine starts at 9am, which involves leaving the house at 8.00... ick!
Reply 43
I'm already feeling anxious!
slowjamz
Thanks for that :smile: I am getting into a real state now for some reason, and that's just what I needed to hear. Thanks a lot for the support, it helps a lot :smile:

I'm going to stay up late and cram as much as I can, because I'm too panicky to sleep anyway, and then hopefully I'll be okay, but... argh. I just want my uni grades and there's still sections I haven't revised :frown:

And mine starts at 9am, which involves leaving the house at 8.00... ick!

I have to leave at 8 for my 8.45 - got to walk to the school which is totally unfair. I will have to try and not listen to the revision MD that I made today - that will be a little excessive I think, revising on the way to the exam!! Hehe.

You said you need a B I think, and seriously, you will already be well on the way to getting that!! I found it relaxing to check the marks needed to get a B (what I need for uni), and for all of the A2 stuff (PYA4, PYA5, PYA6) I need to get 178 points.. And you got more than me for AS level so you probably need hardly anything!! :smile:

Cramming is good, you probably won't remember most of it THIS time tomorrow, but in the morning you'll be fine!! Hehe. GOOD LUCK EVERYBODY!!!! & James W - you've practically taught me a load of psychology stuff, you're a psychology GURU & will be absolutely fine in the exam (and probably need 2 points to get an A no doubt!!! :wink:

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for pleasant questions!! :smile:
Reply 45
slowjamz
Me too.

same here, i just keep popping onto the college intranet to check notes (that is a total blessing)... but i'm on a proper break now, been to tesco to get sweeties to make me hyper so i revise (it does work)

lou xxx
Reply 46
eternalsunshine

James W - you've practically taught me a load of psychology stuff, you're a psychology GURU & will be absolutely fine in the exam (and probably need 2 points to get an A no doubt!!! :wink:

Lol, I have? Thank you for your confidence, won't be quite as easy as getting 2 points though!

Good luck everyone

Latest

Trending

Trending