The Student Room Group

Welcome to Fashion & Beauty!

:waffo:Welcome to Fashion & Beauty! :waffo:

If you are looking for advice on how to look amazing or have top tips to share on hair, make-up and clothing then this is the place for you!:macarena:

What types of conversation can I find in Fashion & Beauty?

Anything and everything related to skincare, cosmetics, hairstyling, fashion and accessories gets discussed in F&B so if you have a question or some advice to give then join the discussion or start a thread of your own. :flutterby:

I would like to start a society in F&B- how would I go about doing this?

We currently have some fantastic societies such as the 'Male Fashion' thread and the Beauty Bloggers society (see below for links)- if you want to start a society of your own all you need to do is set up a thread as normal with info on what the society will be all about and simply alert a member of the Community Team or Support Team and we can highlight the thread for you. :rave:

Check out our most popular beauty threads!

Make up ideas, colours and techniques

Fashion & Beauty Bloggers

The Male Fashion Thread

What are you wearing today?

Anyone need hair help?

Got any other questions?

Our lovely Support Team are about to help with any questions you might have- you can find out who is around in the forum from the Support Team box on the right hand side!

Scroll to see replies

Hello,

I just bought new make up by Mac. They have excellents lipsticks, colourfull. My fac is brightening with it.
I also bought a new perfume "Oona" by Frederic M. Smells excellent and strong and stays a long time on my skin.

Have a nice day
Reply 2
Thanks for sharing !
Thanks a lots for tips.
Hello,

For the damaged hair:

I bought the keratin balsam from biocyte for my damaged and coloured hair.
This balsam makes renew my hair. They are brightening now. Just a little point the perfume of this balsam is good but not excellent. But I'm very satisfayed of the result.

Have a nice day
Reply 5
Thanks for sharing!

Excellent tips. Will follow your tips for sure.
Hi.

Great forum. Looking forward to chat to you all.

Karen
Thanks for sharing the amazing tips! Will follow for sure...
Hi,
What is the best style hair cut for little boy?
Hi,
What is the best style for little boy hair cut?
Hey guys, i've just started a youtube channel based around beauty and lifestyle! i would be so thankful if you checked it out!!! Xox
Original post by hectorjclark
Hi,
What is the best style for little boy hair cut?

I believe you can choose one of the following (google the names for pictures)
1.mop top hairstyle
2.the classic man hairstyle
3.short and spiky hairstyle
I am on the hunt for affordable designer handbags and am impressed with dipsticklondon.com as they sell big bags that fit everything including the kitchen sink. As I am a size 18 and am trying to lose weight following the Medicine Diet. Within a year I expect to be a size 10. It is highly likely. medicinediet.wordpress.com
That's really nice!
Interesting post, more you can have a look at Sania Maskatiya
New Arrivals fresh collection of elegant dresses for women. Shop new arrival dresses of cotton net, raw silk and digital prints.
Original post by Queen Cersei

:waffo:Welcome to Fashion & Beauty! :waffo:

If you are looking for advice on how to look amazing or have top tips to share on hair, make-up and clothing then this is the place for you!:macarena:

What types of conversation can I find in Fashion & Beauty?

Anything and everything related to skincare, cosmetics, hairstyling, fashion and accessories gets discussed in F&B so if you have a question or some advice to give then join the discussion or start a thread of your own. :flutterby:

I would like to start a society in F&B- how would I go about doing this?

We currently have some fantastic societies such as the 'Male Fashion' thread and the Beauty Bloggers society (see below for links)- if you want to start a society of your own all you need to do is set up a thread as normal with info on what the society will be all about and simply alert a member of the Community Team or Support Team and we can highlight the thread for you. :rave:
Got any other questions?
Our lovely Support Team are about to help with any questions you might have- you can find out who is around in the forum from the Support Team box on the right hand side!

Thank You very much for sharing. :smile:
Any advice for dry hair ????
Original post by sophiecat12
Hello,

I just bought new make up by Mac. They have excellents lipsticks, colourfull. My fac is brightening with it.
I also bought a new perfume "Oona" by Frederic M. Smells excellent and strong and stays a long time on my skin.

Have a nice day

I love this perfume too
Reply 18
Nice threads, thanks. Keep up the good work
we like only branded beauty products.

Latest