The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

UCLan (Central Lancashire) or NTU?

I have uni offers from both UCLAN and NTU for Fashion Marketing (UCLan is Fashion Promotion and marketing and NTU is fashion marketing and branding) but have no idea which course is better?

Anyone doing either of these courses at these unis?
Original post by caramelcotton
I have uni offers from both UCLAN and NTU for Fashion Marketing (UCLan is Fashion Promotion and marketing and NTU is fashion marketing and branding) but have no idea which course is better?

Hey @caramelcotton 👋

Great to hear you've got an offer from NTU 🙌

If you'd like to hear from one of our students about what it's like to study BA Fashion Marketing and Branding, I'd recommend visting our live chat. Simply search for your course in "area of study", select a student or staff for your question and click “Chat” to get started.

Hope that helps!

Best wishes,
Gurpreet - NTU Rep
(edited 1 year ago)
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

HI I'm planning on pursuing fashion marketing and I received an offer from NTU as well.
Hi there @caramelcotton,

First of all, congratulations on your offer from UCLan! 🎉

BA Fashion Promotion & Marketing is a brilliant and exciting course. Here at UCLan we are proud to be ranked 2nd in the UK for Fashion and Textiles offering national and international study trips to fashion shows and exhibitions. We have close relationships with 150 global fashion brands meaning we can help you secure placements at top companies.

To get a feel for what life is like here at UCLan, here is a day in the life of one of our fashion students. Spend a day in the life of a fashion student.

You are welcome to contact our friendly student ambassadors who will be happy to answer any of your questions on our BA Fashion Promotion & Marketing course and what student life is like at UCLan. Ask a student.

All the best,
Emily 😊
Original post by drishtidarshan
HI I'm planning on pursuing fashion marketing and I received an offer from NTU as well.

I’ve firmed NTU!!! Have you?
Reply 5

ive firmed ntu for fashion design in september with uclan as my insurance!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending