The Student Room Group
what a bad and pointless waste of time, if they hope it going to attract more people i dont think it will and i look its not costing a fortune like the post office/consignia (sp?) name change did.
Reply 3
that is stupid
Woo Hoo look how amazing Wolves are now!
Do the FA board do drugs? This suggests they do.
Reply 6
Baron Huntroyde
Do the FA board do drugs? This suggests they do.
It's the football league, not the FA, that have done this.

utter waste of time - the league is attracting record attendances which have risen year upon year and this season was no different. no need to complicate things with dumbass American-like re-naming of the leagues.

Sponsors can call the leagues what they want, but to football fans it's always going to be Div1,2 & 3.
Reply 7
there is no way we need to encourage football in this country- yes i know some of the lower division (or is it league now?) teams struggle, but giving the thing a different name isn't going to change a thing. unless really stupid and think that if you see a league 1 team you're watching the best in the country...:rolleyes:

and i wonder how much it's costing to rebrand...

lou xxx
Reply 8
After all that money Stockport County have spent on advertising and promotion with the slogan 'Prepare for the Push for the First'. Its obsolete now as we are already in 'the First' by default.

We have either achieved everything, or achieved nothing...

Latest

Trending

Trending