The Student Room Group

Abortions

Need help and or advice
Been with my girl now for 8 months
My longest relationship and we have a great connection and we clearly love each
Recently diagnosed with crohns and over summer we had a abortion too so its been
Shes been super suportive and likewise i have for her
Recently found out that last year she went off the rails and basically slept with 15+ guys in a short space of time
Its just been bothering me constantly we've talked about it but idk i just find it really hard to forget about it
Makes it worse thats she was my first shes not proud of it and hates last year but any advice would be much appreciated
If you both love each other then no matter she slept with 15 or 20 guy last year provided that she will remain faithful to you in future.
Unless she cheated on you or has herpes i dont see the big deal
Reply 3
Dump her, she will cheat again
This was before you so get over it.
Reply 5
Please can you explain the link between the title 'abortions' and the issue that she slept with people before you because I don't get your point

She slept without people before you, now she's happy with you, what's your issue? Don't be a dick
Reply 6
My advice is if you like her and she makes you feel good and happy you will look past it and hold her in your arms and accept her. You do not need to forgive her because she was not with you when she met those previous guys. Perhaps though she is going through her own emotional problems and needs to forgive herself and you may have to help her with this, if you choose to stay with her.

If you let her go be aware you may well regret it in the future, if she does indeed make you feel good. It's not always easy to find a woman you connect with.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending