The Student Room Group

Studying! But Not Too Late...

Now, some of us have that spark of motivation, which kicks off at night to finally hit the books! Whereas others break free from their tiredness of coming home from school, and begin studying straight away!
Any tips for breaking out of the tiredness and starting your work/homework as soon as you get in from school? Of course, it is common sense and something that you will have to learn to be rid of, contrariwise some find it hard to begin!
Original post by Colivia
Now, some of us have that spark of motivation, which kicks off at night to finally hit the books! Whereas others break free from their tiredness of coming home from school, and begin studying straight away!
Any tips for breaking out of the tiredness and starting your work/homework as soon as you get in from school? Of course, it is common sense and something that you will have to learn to be rid of, contrariwise some find it hard to begin!

how about cutting down the number of cartoons you watch?
Normally when I get home I just want to kick back and have a cup of tea or something. 100% would not advise - you will forget about the tea or get diverted making it.

I would start with a subject homework that isn't your least favourite but isn't your favourite subject either, then do something you don't like and finish off with something you do. That way you won't get stuck with something you don't like doing at first but you'll get things done.

Quick Reply

Latest