The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

The Official Exeter Applicants Thread 2016 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by b_e_a_t_a
noooo, they're asking for A*AA for a course thats pretty much all maths...

Yeah I agree. I declined their offer. Have you made your choices yet?
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Hi just wonder does exeter count AS/A2 Chinese as a subject? thanks x
Original post by Auntynelly
Yeah I agree. I declined their offer. Have you made your choices yet?

I've put York top, and Birmingham reserve :smile:
Ive put Imperial then York so maybe see you there! good luck with everything
Does anyone know how lenient Exeter are if you don't meet their offer, especially in terms of psychology?
Anyone firm for Business Economics?
Hiya!!
About to firm Exeter for English. I was wondering, if I drop a grade, are they likely to still take me?
Original post by lucyellis1
Hiya!!
About to firm Exeter for English. I was wondering, if I drop a grade, are they likely to still take me?

Hi! I've firmed for English too! Unfortunately, because it's such a competitive course they can be unlikely to let you drop a grade... According to a few students I've spoken to, it can depend on where you are on grade requirements. They're more likely to let someone in having got AAA on an A*AA offer than ABB on an AAB offer. Of course, everything depends on how many students do get the grades that year, how many they'd like to let in and how adjustment/clearing goes!
Hi!

Any Exeter Medical Science Offer Holders, join the official page on Facebook!Search: 'Exeter Medical Sciences Offer Holders 2016-17'

Join to meet other offer holders, the society committee, and ask any questions about the course or the university!
Original post by JC_Costales
Applying for medical Sciences!! :biggrin:

Hi! Any Exeter Medical Science Offer Holders, join the page on Facebook!Search: 'Exeter Medical Sciences Offer Holders 2016-17' Join to meet other offer holders, the society committee, and ask any questions about the course or the university!
Original post by Arima
Yeeess I have an offer for Medical Science + training year - anyone going to the last offer holder visit day?

Hi! Any Exeter Medical Science Offer Holders, join the page on Facebook! Search: 'Exeter Medical Sciences Offer Holders 2016-17' Join to meet other offer holders, the society committee, and ask any questions about the course or the university!
Original post by ameliajane.
Me too! Are you just doing the Medical Science or are you taking one of the medical science pathways? :smile:

Hi! Any Exeter Medical Science Offer Holders, join the page on Facebook! Search: 'Exeter Medical Sciences Offer Holders 2016-17' Join to meet other offer holders, the society committee, and ask any questions about the course or the university!
Original post by emcowens
Also applied for Medical Sciences, no specific pathway:smile:

Hi! Any Exeter Medical Science Offer Holders, join the page on Facebook!Search: 'Exeter Medical Sciences Offer Holders 2016-17' Join to meet other offer holders, the society committee, and ask any questions about the course or the university!
Original post by ameliajane.
I think I would like to do an NHS training course afterwards so I could go into medical research 😊

Hey Exeter applicants. I have put Exeter as my firm choice to study history for 2016 entry!! Anybody in the same position?? :smile:
Original post by MadeleineTeresa
Hey Exeter applicants. I have put Exeter as my firm choice to study history for 2016 entry!! Anybody in the same position?? :smile:

Yeah I am :smile: Did you apply for the Streatham or Penryn course?
Original post by jennyrose_
Yeah I am :smile: Did you apply for the Streatham or Penryn course?

Awesome, I applied for Streatham. How about you?
Penryn for me :smile: The Streatham course looks amazing though!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 3mma_gal96
Human bioscinces, you? It sounds kinda stupid, but I'm glad to get any offers so I haven't really set my heart on any uni in particular unless I got an offer from them :smile: got offers from plymouth and Loughborough but not heard back from the other 3 including exter yet so I'll decide for sure when I have! Is it your first choice?

I know what you mean I got all five of my offers and it was a total shock to be accepted, concidering my slightly shocking AS results...! I want to study biological sciences at either Exeter or PLymouth:smile: Did you get a change to veiw either? I missed the tour dates so didnt get a chance to veiw them:frown:
i've got an offer to study film this year - anyone else studying film?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending