The Student Room Group

Britney Spears - A Villain?

This thread is in reference to an article I read in today’s paper where Britney Spears declined meeting Bono’s children after her show in Dublin. As a result the papers called her a Villain.

I was angered by this. Even though I am not a fan of hers, how can they call her that? The fact that Bono can use his status as a celebrity he thinks that makes him more important than the thousands of other children whom would love to meet her.

So I say well done to Britney :wink: , what do you all think?
Reply 1
Whats_The_411?
This thread is in reference to an article I read in today’s paper where Britney Spears declined meeting Bono’s children after her show in Dublin. As a result the papers called her a Villain.

I was angered by this. Even though I am not a fan of hers, how can they call her that? The fact that Bono can use his status as a celebrity he thinks that makes him more important than the thousands of other children whom would love to meet her.

So I say well done to Britney :wink: , what do you all think?
yeah, but do we know the reason why she declined, does the paper say anything.

she could have said, no kos i have more important things to do, or she could have said, sorry, i have to go somewhere...
Reply 2
SasunD
yeah, but do we know the reason why she declined, does the paper say anything.

she could have said, no kos i have more important things to do, or she could have said, sorry, i have to go somewhere...

Why did she decline?

Latest

Trending

Trending