The Student Room Group

Britney Spears Shares Gratitude for ‘Amazing Friends’ and ‘Self-Love’: 'Positive Affi

What do you think about her nowadays?

https://people.com/britney-spears-shares-gratitude-for-amazing-friends-and-self-love-8303182

Britney Spears has a lot to be happy about.

The singer, 41, shared a post on Instagram Friday, in which she expressed her gratitude for many things in her life, including "amazing friends" and "self-love."

"I'm in such a beautiful location !!! l'm so lucky to have amazing friends !!! Positive affirmations are important to me at the moment !!!" Spears began her caption, which accompanied a set of photos of herself and a male friend. "I say this because I’m going through a divorce and having to reflect my past in a book was let's just say not easy !!! I'm just saying !!!

"Then noting that she takes life "one day at a time" and is "learning to breathe," the "Lucky" singer wrote, "Self love is so unbelievably important !!!"

"I woke up and just cried because I felt grateful to be in such a beautiful place !!!" she added.
(edited 6 months ago)
It's great that Britney Spears is immersing herself in positivity and focusing on embracing a spirit of gratitude for all the best things in her life.
Hopefully she'll be able to maintain the positive mindset and build a happy future for herself.
Reply 2
Original post by ABBAForever2015

https://people.com/britney-spears-shares-gratitude-for-amazing-friends-and-self-love-8303182

The singer, 41, shared a post on Instagram Friday, in which she expressed her gratitude for many things in her life, including "amazing friends" and "self-love."

"I'm in such a beautiful location !!! l'm so lucky to have amazing friends !!! Positive affirmations are important to me at the moment !!!" Spears began her caption, which accompanied a set of photos of herself and a male friend. "I say this because I’m going through a divorce and having to reflect my past in a book was let's just say not easy !!! I'm just saying !!!

"Then noting that she takes life "one day at a time" and is "learning to breathe," the "Lucky" singer wrote, "Self love is so unbelievably important !!!"

"I woke up and just cried because I felt grateful to be in such a beautiful place !!!" she added.

Still would.
Reply 3
I couldn't give two hoots, to be honest. No impact on my life at all.
Reply 4
Original post by gjd800
I couldn't give two hoots, to be honest. No impact on my life at all.

You wouldn't then?
Reply 5
Original post by Quady
You wouldn't then?

Probably not
Reply 6

Well there it is @ABBAForever2015 I would, someone else probs wouldn't.
Sad to see that her life has been ruined by her psychopathic dad.
Reply 8
Sad to see that her life has been ruined by her psychopathic dad.

Would you?
Original post by Quady
Would you?

If I had a daughter, I would certainly not treat her in the same way as her dad did.
If I had a daughter, I would certainly not treat her in the same way as her dad did.

Not really a response to the question they asked lmao.
Original post by Guru Jason
Not really a response to the question they asked lmao.

It doesn't matter that much. I am simply sharing my opinion.

Quick Reply

Latest