The Student Room Group

Jesus College Cambridge 2024 offer-holders

Couldn't find one of these for Jesus so here we go! Thought it might be a good opportunity for us to share subjects/experience and generally get connected.

I'll go first: I'm Lyra, I have an offer to read History and Russian (ab initio). My A Levels are History, Spanish, Geography and Art.

Volunteer note: Please note that sharing or requesting social media handles or group chats is not permitted under the TSR community guidelines.
(edited 2 months ago)
Reply 1
I'm Angus I got an offer for mathematics and i'm currently doing maths further maths and physics.
Reply 2
french and portuguese here! see you guys in october
Reply 3
Original post by jakechoice
french and portuguese here! see you guys in october

languages lets goooo!
i’m charlotte and i have an offer for vet med
(edited 2 months ago)
I'm deeply late but I'm Britney and I have an offer for English! I do English Literature, History and Religious Studies. (terrible, I know.)
Original post by Lyralavinia
Couldn't find one of these for Jesus so here we go! Thought it might be a good opportunity for us to share subjects/experience and generally get connected.

I'll go first: I'm Lyra, I have an offer to read History and Russian (ab initio). My A Levels are History, Spanish, Geography and Art.

Volunteer note: Please note that sharing or requesting social media handles or group chats is not permitted under the TSR community guidelines.
hey I've got an offer for history too at Jesus! I do History, Geography and Politics
How is everyone feeling about exams coming up and how much work are you all doing?
Original post by AHJCheung
How is everyone feeling about exams coming up and how much work are you all doing?
in the midst of mocks, revision has essentially been cramming, but still hoping to do decently. will do much more for the real thing. im lucky that my a levels (english lit french spanish) dont require as much revision as other subjects i think. you?
I've deleted most of social medias and things and i'm basically just revising every day it's definitely an experience haha, but I've got maths further maths and physics as well as two STEP papers to worry about in the summer so don't really have a choice but to keep on working through it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending