The Student Room Group

A-Level English Literature Revision

Hi, I'm currently in year 12 doing English Lit in Edexcel studying A Streetcar Named Desire, Othello, A Handmaid's Tale and Frankenstein and was wondering if anyone has any tips or modal answers for essay questions as I am really struggling and I am constantly staying at the same grade.
Hi! For English it's good to go in with a model structure you can just insert to get you started! I got an A in English lit at A level, and two 9s at GCSE, and this is the structure I used.
'In Act , Scene of 'Othello', Shakespeare portrays the character of Iago as villainous and knavish, through the use of , and ___ ' and then just insert the act and scene number, adjectives, and evidence you want! I hope that helps!
Original post by saloomiedoobiedo
Hi, I'm currently in year 12 doing English Lit in Edexcel studying A Streetcar Named Desire, Othello, A Handmaid's Tale and Frankenstein and was wondering if anyone has any tips or modal answers for essay questions as I am really struggling and I am constantly staying at the same grade.

Hi, I'm also in y12 and doing eng lit in edexcel and doing the same books as you. did u find anything?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending