The Student Room Group

Zoology 2016 Offers

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ursa
Hi guys,
I have offers from Leeds, Exeter, Sussex, RVC and Cumbria. I was wondering if anyone knew which campus the Wild Animal Biology course at RVC is taught at.

It's mainly the Camden campus, the last year is split between rvc and zsl I believe
Original post by Ursa
Hi guys,
I have offers from Leeds, Exeter, Sussex, RVC and Cumbria. I was wondering if anyone knew which campus the Wild Animal Biology course at RVC is taught at.

The RVC course is based in Camden - at the RVC campus and ZSL. Might end up teaching you if you go there!
Reply 302
Thanks guys! Another question from those with offers from Sussex; it says in their prospectus and online that if you apply for the MSci and don't get the grades then you will automatically be offered a place on the BSc. Does this only apply if they are your firm or would it work if they are your insurance? I tried to email them but yet again it came back undelivered :frown:
I went to an offer holder day at rvc yesterday. If anyone's holding an offer for the wild animal biology course I'd strongly consider going. Having the opportunity to talk to people to who are currently doing the msc course was great and especially fourth year there is a tonne of hands on experience you do with zsl and at London zoo , and opportunities for placements all over the world.

Needless to say I'm psyched :biggrin:
Original post by Unsuperhero
I went to an offer holder day at rvc yesterday. If anyone's holding an offer for the wild animal biology course I'd strongly consider going. Having the opportunity to talk to people to who are currently doing the msc course was great and especially fourth year there is a tonne of hands on experience you do with zsl and at London zoo , and opportunities for placements all over the world.

Needless to say I'm psyched :biggrin:

Hi Unsuperhero! Congratulations on your offer! I wasn't able to make it to the offer holders' day but I hold an offer for the MSc Biological Sciences Course. I am seriously considering RVC so was just wondering if you'd met anyone on this course when you were there?? Any information will help. Thanks in advance! :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by spacenut
Hi! I've applied Zoology at Roehampton and Sussex are my top 2! So far I have an offer for Roehampton, anyone else?

Posted from TSR Mobile

yesss i have an offer form roehampton too for zoology! are you going to firm it?
I really want o go but need to find out more about the hours per week since its a far distance for me to travel (cant live there either.)
Original post by spacenut
Hi! I've applied Zoology at Roehampton and Sussex are my top 2! So far I have an offer for Roehampton, anyone else?

Posted from TSR Mobile

oops didnt realise this was a year ago ;p !!
did you end up going to roehampton then? if so would love to have some advice!
Original post by 10hambta
oops didnt realise this was a year ago ;p !!
did you end up going to roehampton then? if so would love to have some advice!

I've actually started a thread for this year's applicants:smile:

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?p=68177908#post68177908

Unfortunately...it's a bit dead:s-smilie:
Can't seem to find many people applying for Zoology this year!
I've just accepted an unconditional from Bangor uni for zoology with herpetology, if anyone knows of a thread that could be on this please let me know! Thanks :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending