The Student Room Group

Immigration, summed up for everyone

Note - And just because I'm a nice guy, I'm going to validate this by showing you a post from hindu mud-race raghead, because it is a fine example of how labourites want YOU to be tolerant, but the non-whites coming into your country aren't expected to be tolerant of YOU: http://www.uk-learning.net/showthread.php?p=818299#post818299 / http://www.uk-learning.net/showthread.php?p=818253#post818253 / http://www.uk-learning.net/showthread.php?p=818192#post818192 / http://www.uk-learning.net/showthread.php?p=818064#post818064

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Mexicans have fierce Mexican pride, looking out for La Raza is their number one priority, don't care much for America, and only come here to make money or to have a better place to stay (in other words, for their own interests). They have very little regard for "gringos" (even the liberal ones that champion their illegal immigration), let alone gratitude to "gringos" for not only allowing them to be here but allowing them to be here illegally. Immigrants from India, China and the Middle East are the same, exept 10 times worse.

Liberals don't seem to have a problem with this. On the contrary, liberals throw tantrums whenever someone opposes immigration, and will start crying about how the opposition is "selfish" because they don't want to share. Liberals don't have a problem with self-serving immigrants that don't want to assimilate or be a part of true multiculturalism, instead only wanting to exploit America and only caring about America for what they can get out of it; but they do have a problem with whites that are opposed to having their country flooded with such self-serving immigrants, or having such self-serving immigrants become the majority population through (often illegal) immigration.

Liberals support self-serving immigrants that have no love for America and are only here to take a citizen's job, because liberals believe in some hippy-dippy bullsheist about "a world without borders" as if the non-whites they're encouraging to flood the country will hold hands with them and sing songs and join in brotherhood or whatever liberals daydream about, instead of having contempt for the non-immigrant American population which is what happens in reality.

Liberals believe in limitless immigration, and that it would be wrong for America to deny any immigrant the right to come here, because liberals believe exactly that; that it *is* a right. Liberals believe that it's wrong to have a problem with massive numbers of immigrants coming here, and that America has a duty to accept any number of immigrants, even if it's millions and millions. If you balk at a high number of immigrants, liberals brand you a racist. Liberals believe it is the duty of Americans (that means YOUR duty) to share everything with immigrants, because aside from indulging in the John Lennon Imagine world-united wank-fantasy liberals also live by the credo "what's theirs is theirs, and what's yours is theirs" and if you disagree you're selfish.

Liberals have arbitrarily designated white countries (Europe and America) as the world's official multicultural centers. Africa is for blacks, the Middle East is for arabs, India is for Indians, South Asia is for pakkis, and Asia is for Chinese... those people have a right to their lands, and anything else is colonialism, imperialism, white hegemony and manifest destiny. However, those groups of people have a right to take over Europe via flooding it with immigration, because Europe should be diverse. The same with America, just replace pakkis with Mexicans and Puerto Ricans.

Whites are browbeaten, intimidated, made jest of, and pooh-poohed by liberals into supporting diversity, or at least being too passive to take a stand against it. However, liberals allow non-white immigrants to be nationalist, and strive to keep their culture while in Europe or America. In other words, liberals see nothing wrong with non-white immigrants being xenophobic towards Americans, while in America.

Liberal demands for tolerance only apply to whites. Non-white immigrants can be as rude, hateful towards the whites whose country they are immigrating to, violent, criminal, and non-integrating as they please. indian, pakki, and bangladeshi cultures see it as a disgrace for their women to marry white men, and commonly murder white men that date "their" women in Britain. Mexicans oppose interracial relations with "their" women and black or white males. However, liberals only concentrate on whites, and are constantly browbeating whites to be tolerant and support diversity, while ignoring such intolerant behavior from non-white immigrants.

Liberals will be responsible for the rise of the Fourth Reich because of their beliefs and actions concerning immigration, and it will probably be sooner rather than later.

Scroll to see replies

making up other accounts to try to justify your position does not make you right
and copying and pasting isnt clever either
Reply 2
I didn't make up the account. That guy is a bonafied hindy raghead, that for some reason is in a white country where he doesn't belong.
asher
I didn't make up the account. That guy is a bonafied hindy raghead, that for some reason is in a white country where he doesn't belong.

sure and your first name is aldolf right?
Reply 4
Speciez99
sure and your first name is aldolf right?

I might just change it to that with all these raghead hindu immigrants, that clearly are bigoted towards the rightful owners of a country which they are unwelcome invaders in.
asher
I might just change it to that with all these raghead hindu immigrants, that clearly are bigoted towards the rightful owners of a country which they are unwelcome invaders in.

tell me abit about yourself
Reply 6
Speciez99
tell me abit about yourself

I realize the truth about hindu immigrants bigoted nature towards the true owners of Britain, and the truth about leftist traitors that encourage them to immigrate here and force us to tolerate them, all the while doing nothing to get them to tolerate the owners of the country that they are immigrating to.
asher
I realize the truth about hindu immigrants bigoted nature towards the true owners of Britain, and the truth about leftist traitors that encourage them to immigrate here and force us to tolerate them, all the while doing nothing to get them to tolerate the owners of the country that they are immigrating to.

what's your blood line like?
Reply 8
Speciez99
what's your blood line like?

It's like A positive.
Reply 9
Quote:

Liberals have arbitrarily designated white countries (Europe and America) as the world's official multicultural centers.

this is the last time i will make this point. america was not originally a white country.
Mods, can we ban this asher, he's probably publicity secretary for the BNP (British Nazi Party) or something. His posts are close to inciting racial hatred and he shouldn't be given the space to do this on this website. Someone might believe his dangerous lies.

"leftist" and proud of it!
house badger
Mods, can we ban this asher, he's probably publicity secretary for the BNP (British Nazi Party) or something. His posts are close to inciting racial hatred and he shouldn't be given the space to do this on this website. Someone might believe his dangerous lies.

"leftist" and proud of it!

has been done i think you will find
Excellent, sorry, been away for quite a while. People like him disgust me and make me quite ashamed to be white. Anyway, lets have some reasonable non-rhetorical discussion now.
Reply 13
asher

see, im a little confused. by Hindus im inclined to believe you refer to the large British Indian population. and then you 'seem' to be trumpeting the devasting nature of immigration yet consistently and specifically cite a group of immigrants to Britain that not only assimilate better than any other you can imagine but have brought a great deal to this country and have done for decades. However, your reference to 'ragheads' would lead me to believe your referring to the Sikh community, which is not Hindu in any way. this ignorance would undermine your possible claims for a rational debate on immigration and leave anyone who had taken the misfortunate step of assessing your emphatically poor judgement, as one based purely on skin colour. all in all you are clearly a racist. now be gone.
asher
I realize the truth about hindu immigrants bigoted nature towards the true owners of Britain

Who are the true owners of Britain then?
Reply 15
oldthrashbarg

the gaping irony of his statement is comical, it also suggest he's winding us up.
vienna95
the gaping irony of his statement is comical, it also suggest he's winding us up.

he's banned so i wouldnt worry about him
Reply 17
vienna95
Nah. They really are that stupid.
Reply 18
vienna95
see, im a little confused. by Hindus im inclined to believe you refer to the large British Indian population. and then you 'seem' to be trumpeting the devasting nature of immigration yet consistently and specifically cite a group of immigrants to Britain that not only assimilate better than any other you can imagine but have brought a great deal to this country and have done for decades. However, your reference to 'ragheads' would lead me to believe your referring to the Sikh community, which is not Hindu in any way. this ignorance would undermine your possible claims for a rational debate on immigration and leave anyone who had taken the misfortunate step of assessing your emphatically poor judgement, as one based purely on skin colour. all in all you are clearly a racist. now be gone.

Thats about the first thing you've said that I've ever agreed with...Im impressed!!! :smile:
oldthrashbarg

Anglo Saxons, Celts, Scots, and Welsh.

Latest

Trending

Trending