The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

Inquiry Regarding Obtaining the BRP

Hi everyone,

I'm enrolled at Metropolitan University in Manchester, and I've got a question about getting my BRP. Can anyone who's been through this process or has information about it help me out?

I've heard that I need to collect my BRP when I arrive in the UK, but I haven't received clear instructions on how to do that. I'm a bit confused about the process and would appreciate any help or advice.

If any of you have experience with this or can point me in the right direction for more information, I'd really appreciate it.

Best regards,
Anastasia
Your uni's visa and immigration team would be best placed to assist you with this, especially if you've set your collection address as the uni itself and not a post office. You should get in touch with them ASAP. Tagging @Manchester Met - Student Rep for any additional advice.
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Original post by Anastasia1709
Hi everyone,

I'm enrolled at Metropolitan University in Manchester, and I've got a question about getting my BRP. Can anyone who's been through this process or has information about it help me out?

I've heard that I need to collect my BRP when I arrive in the UK, but I haven't received clear instructions on how to do that. I'm a bit confused about the process and would appreciate any help or advice.

If any of you have experience with this or can point me in the right direction for more information, I'd really appreciate it.

Best regards,
Anastasia

Hi Anastasia

I'd recommend contacting our Immigration Team for further advice - [email protected]

You could also speak to the Student Hub who will be able to provide guidance - 0161 247 1000.

Hope this helps

Thanks
Sophie

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending