The Student Room Group

I'm really struggling with time contraints (edexcel religious studies A2)

I honestly cannot understand why there are such ridiculous timings on my Religious Studies exam, it is really stressing me out! I had a mock test today on Religious Language and barely finished writing about the verification principle for AO1 before my teacher suggested I move to AO2, which was just as ridiculous.

If the examiners want a coherent, well-written essay, then they simply need to provide their students with more time! It is not a race to see who can finish their essay the quickest, so why are the time constraints so demanding?

The thought of this exam in June has made me breakdown and cry a couple of times; I have no idea how to cope.
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses. :redface:

I'm going to quote in Tank Girl now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :h: :yy:

Spoiler

Omg I did RS Edexcel at AS but I dropped it. From what I have seen with current A2 students, you are not alone. I guess all I can say is just keep practicing. The more you practice, the faster you write.

You are right. The exam is not a race but you kinda have to write like it is, sadly. All A2 RS students are in the same boat. Keep positive because it is possible. Good luck :redface:
It's a massive pain in the butt, but at least I'm not alone :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest