The Student Room Group
is this you cheatin for mocks:?
nope
mine is in feb but i want to see what case studies i need to learn
if u got it can u send it to me
thanks
sorry i did edexcel B. in my opinion i dont think you should look at the paper, as in the real exam you wont know which case studies to look at, and so if you cheat on this it may give you false confidence for the real thing and you may do worse than you deserve. mocks are meant to be a progress thing... just revise as if it was your real exam, and do past papers, just not the mock paper... REVISE EVERYTHING
Original post by kickboxer 98
sorry i did edexcel B. in my opinion i dont think you should look at the paper, as in the real exam you wont know which case studies to look at, and so if you cheat on this it may give you false confidence for the real thing and you may do worse than you deserve. mocks are meant to be a progress thing... just revise as if it was your real exam, and do past papers, just not the mock paper... REVISE EVERYTHING

ok
Original post by Helpmepickone
Hi guys
Has anyone got the OCR B Geography paper from last year? (GCSE)
its urgent
thanks

Hi, the June 2015 questions and papers aren't available until next year after the mocks. This is for copyright purposes for the exam board, as well as making sure that the papers haven't been seen by students doing their mocks so they can't cheat. Please don't continue requesting this, I'm going to close this thread now, let me know if you have any problems.

Latest