The Student Room Group
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Durham Postgraduate Offer Holders 2016

Since there's no such thread and I'm curious: Where are the PG offer holders? :biggrin:

Got mine yesterday!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I got my offer for MSc Management (Entrepreneurship) last month! Haven't accepted it just yet though.
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
Reply 2
Hello! Nice to hear from other people on here.
There are lots of undergrad-friendly forums but not for us.
I've got an offer for early modern history. How about you guys?

Do you have any idea the kinds of accommodation you will go for? The university halls are quite expensive compared to others unis...
:smile:
Reply 3
Hey! I got an offer for Defence, Development and Diplomacy. Still not sure if I'm going to accept it though.

As an international student I have absolutely no idea how or which accommodation to choose. :biggrin:
Any other people with offers for the MSc Mathematical Sciences course?
hey :smile: I applied for the MA in Translation Studies and I'm currently an undergrad here. Just wondered how you found it - is it via email?
Am waiting to hear back for my Chemistry PhD application. It was submitted before Christmas so apparently I should hear something in the next few weeks ... or at least that's my understanding.
Reply 7
Hi all,

I applied for my MA in Translation Studies two weeks ago and found out last week that I have a place.

@NaomiMadeleine: have you heard yet?

Iain
Original post by IainB
Hi all,

I applied for my MA in Translation Studies two weeks ago and found out last week that I have a place.

@NaomiMadeleine: have you heard yet?

Iain

Yes! I got an offer a few weeks ago - congrats!
Reply 9
I keep wondering where all the postgrads are! I got an offer for MSc Marketing. No idea what colleges to apply to as the location of the business school for the upcoming academic year is still uncertain.
Reply 10
Original post by Lisbeth_
Since there's no such thread and I'm curious: Where are the PG offer holders? :biggrin:

Got mine yesterday!

Any other PGCE offer holders on here yet? :smile:
Reply 11
I got an offer for the MA in Management back in January. Very excited!
Reply 12
Accepted the offer for DBA. Any idea when is the college allocation for postgraduate courses?
Reply 13
I spoke to the business school this week. They said college allocation should happen sometime in March.
(edited 8 years ago)
Just received my offer in MA International Heritage and Cultural Management....undecided which college to go for, Ustinov seems rather remote.:s-smilie: Anyone else with departments in the Science site?
(edited 8 years ago)
Applied for masters in the law school! Can't wait to go back to Durham!
Original post by Durham_
Applied for masters in the law school! Can't wait to go back to Durham!

Hello! considering you studied at Durham before, any recommendation of college with amore peaceful PG environment? :biggrin:
Original post by jhssapphire
Hello! considering you studied at Durham before, any recommendation of college with amore peaceful PG environment? :biggrin:

hmm peaceful...for postgraduate studies? Perhaps Ustinov since it's a postgraduate college only! I was at Cuth's and really liked it. Hopefully will return to Cuths! I hear Chads is excellent towards its postgraduates
Original post by Durham_
hmm peaceful...for postgraduate studies? Perhaps Ustinov since it's a postgraduate college only! I
was at Cuth's and really liked it. Hopefully will return to Cuths! I hear Chads is excellent towards its postgraduates

Nice! Were you in the Bailey or Parson Field side? I did consider Ustinov but as I mentioned earlier, it seems a bit far away from town ( inconvenient when you think of heavy groceries to carry back) so maybe more of a second choice. Will look up on Chad soon. Thanks!:wink:
Original post by jhssapphire
Nice! Were you in the Bailey or Parson Field side? I did consider Ustinov but as I mentioned earlier, it seems a bit far away from town ( inconvenient when you think of heavy groceries to carry back) so maybe more of a second choice. Will look up on Chad soon. Thanks!:wink:

Neither..I lived out but spent my time at the Bailey for dinner etc..I did go down to Parson's where the postgraduates live...

Quick Reply

Latest