The Student Room Group

"Career and Desires" questionnaire please help!!!

Hi guys, could I have a bit of help please.:colondollar: I am doing a questionnaire for English to find out how young people in 2015/16 are feeling about their futures. If you could answer I would be really happy. I will post the results here in Jan for you all to see!!:biggrin:

1| "What do you desire most in life?"
2| "What do you do to lift your spirits when feeling down?"
3| "What online networks do you use to empower yourselves?"
4| "If you could be told an amazing piece of advice with regards to your future what would it be?"
5| "Do you feel capable of achieving you dreams" - Why/whynot?
6| "What do you usually do to motivate yourself and chase your goals?

Thank you so much guys!!:u::u::h:
Original post by on24
Hi guys, could I have a bit of help please.:colondollar: I am doing a questionnaire for English to find out how young people in 2015/16 are feeling about their futures. If you could answer I would be really happy. I will post the results here in Jan for you all to see!!:biggrin: Thank you so much guys!!:u::u::h:

1| "What do you desire most in life?" To be happy
2| "What do you do to lift your spirits when feeling down?" Listen to music
3| "What online networks do you use to empower yourselves?" Twitter
4| "If you could be told an amazing piece of advice with regards to your future what would it be?" Something to increase my self-esteem/confidence
5| "Do you feel capable of achieving you dreams" - Why/whynot? No because of above reason
6| "What do you usually do to motivate yourself and chase your goals? TSR haha

(If any more detail's needed just ask :smile: )
Reply 2
Original post by emiloujess
1| "What do you desire most in life?" To be happy
2| "What do you do to lift your spirits when feeling down?" Listen to music
3| "What online networks do you use to empower yourselves?" Twitter
4| "If you could be told an amazing piece of advice with regards to your future what would it be?" Something to increase my self-esteem/confidence
5| "Do you feel capable of achieving you dreams" - Why/whynot? No because of above reason
6| "What do you usually do to motivate yourself and chase your goals? TSR haha

(If any more detail's needed just ask :smile: )

Thanks you so much !!! You're the first to help! You have my follow! :smile::colondollar:
Original post by on24
Thanks you so much !!! You're the first to help! You have my follow! :smile::colondollar:

No problem, best of luck! and thanks, I've returned the follow haha :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest