The Student Room Group

Helpp crush

Scroll to see replies

Original post by whatssarcasm?
I just wondered, because the girl who started the thread was in school too, then when you said you were going to college, I figured you must be in pretty much exactly the same position as nisha

Well. I'm not in Nisha's position. I was in Drew's and then when I had the courage to express my feelings. She reluctantly said no. I could see it in her eyes. When I see her now. For some reason I sense that she has feelings for me but I don't have the strength to talk to her anymore.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MR.ANONYMOUS 786
Well. I'm not in Nisha's position. I was in Drew's and then when I had the courage to express my feelings. She reluctantly said no. I could see it in her eyes. When I see her now. For some reason I sense that she has feelings for me but I don't have the strength to talk to her anymore.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ok can I just say that you can't please everyone so don't put yourself down over this one girl, it happens all the time, some confident guys will get rejected way more than you think, how do you think confident guys end up with a lot more girls:...
1. Because confidence (not to be confused with cockiness) is an attractive trait
and 2. Because the more girls a guy approaches, the more likely he is for one of them to say yes, think about it, you've only asked one girl, on one occasion but I get that you're probably not bothered about other girls because you love this one. However, once you do (if you do) get over her and you start talking to other girls, keep this in mind if another girl happens to say no, the cup is always half full!
Ok can I just say that you can't please everyone so don't put yourself down over this one girl, it happens all the time, some confident guys will get rejected way more than you think, how do you think confident guys end up with a lot more girls:...
1. Because confidence (not to be confused with cockiness) is an attractive trait
and 2. Because the more girls a guy approaches, the more likely he is for one of them to say yes, think about it, you've only asked one girl, on one occasion but I get that you're probably not bothered about other girls because you love this one. However, once you do (if you do) get over her and you start talking to other girls, keep this in mind if another girl happens to say no, the cup is always half full!

I guess so. However, if I feel that she still likes me or has now begun to have feelings towards me. What shall I do ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I guess so. However, if I feel that she still likes me or has now begun to have feelings towards me. What shall I do ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I would say you need to ask her because at the end of the day that's the only way you're going to find out, just try not to seem clingy and make out like its not a massive deal, that you're just curious, you don't want her thinking you're obsessing over her or anything :wink:
I would say you need to ask her because at the end of the day that's the only way you're going to find out, just try not to seem clingy and make out like its not a massive deal, that you're just curious, you don't want her thinking you're obsessing over her or anything :wink:

Lol. Yeah. I'll see if I can. Thanks for the advice.👏

Posted from TSR Mobile
No, seriously. My hearts been broken and for some reason my heart did physically ache for quite some time. I did get it checked out by my gp but they gave it the clear and asked if I took drugs. I know how Drew feels.

Posted from TSR Mobile

lol ok:smile:
Original post by nisha.sri
lol ok:smile:

Lol. Ok.😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

:smile: Anyways, did you see my post on ' My road to A* everywhere'
Have a look at it :smile:
Original post by nisha.sri
:smile: Anyways, did you see my post on ' My road to A* everywhere'
Have a look at it :smile:

Yeah I did. Make sure you follow the thread in order to follow my ball busting 2 week revision course. 👌👍🤘

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah I did. Make sure you follow the thread in order to follow my ball busting 2 week revision course. 👌👍🤘

Posted from TSR Mobile

What do you mean which thread my one or brainizwords's
Get over yourself ?
Ok a bit harsh but seriously, if he hasn't said anything can you really be that sure? Over 2 years??
Even the shyest of guys would have spoken up by two years.
Original post by Mystery.
Get over yourself ?
Ok a bit harsh but seriously, if he hasn't said anything can you really be that sure? Over 2 years??
Even the shyest of guys would have spoken up by two years.

I have :smile: Thank you very much to be honest i dont really care about him anymore. I mean i am in year 11 and i have other things to do :smile: So yeah i am over him but the fact that he is always staring at me or even looking at me. If someone constantly looked / stared at you what would you feel like? I actually feel so uncomfortable when i am anywhere near him. I really can't tolerate it, therefore i decided to try and get over him and to be honest i have so quite proud of that. Only if i had the guts to ask him why he is 24/7 staring at me and i would probably shout at him so i don't think i'd want to.
But, thanks for your harshness jokes ... Dont worry i am over him

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending