The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE economics and environmetal policy

Heya,

Just wondered if anyone had gotten offers for BSc Economics and Environmental policy at LSE yet?

Spoiler

(edited 8 years ago)
Hello!!! Finally the first person I find on here applying for my course!!!
I got my offer early December and firmed about two weeks now. So excited to study in London and only the things I'm super interested in haha. Really hope you're gonna hear soon! Good luck xxx
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 2
Original post by sarahjennyp
Hello!!! Finally the first person I find on here applying for my course!!!
I got my offer early December and firmed about two weeks now. So excited to study in London and only the things I'm super interested in haha. Really hope you're gonna hear soon! Good luck xxx

Oooo congratssss aha! 🎉🎉🎉 Yeah, I seem to be the only person in my school applying for this course...
When did you apply and what were your predicted grades if you don't mind me asking?
thank you :smile: are there many in your school applying to LSE? I'm doing IB so I got 40 points with 776 at HL with Econ, German A Lang&Lit (I'm German) and Maths :smile: I don't think grades matter too much to LSE as long as your personal statement really fits their course!
Reply 4
Original post by sarahjennyp
thank you :smile: are there many in your school applying to LSE? I'm doing IB so I got 40 points with 776 at HL with Econ, German A Lang&Lit (I'm German) and Maths :smile: I don't think grades matter too much to LSE as long as your personal statement really fits their course!

Ahhh okaay thanks. Yeah, quite a few, but none other than me for this specific course.... I think 3 applied for accounting and finance, 2 of them have offers so far... and a lot more applied for straight eco
Original post by Buttmuffin
Ahhh okaay thanks. Yeah, quite a few, but none other than me for this specific course.... I think 3 applied for accounting and finance, 2 of them have offers so far... and a lot more applied for straight eco

okay :smile: good luck then!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending