Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

TSR Gentleman's Club Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by frankieboy)
    He will grace us soon with his presence. I understand that currently he is instructing his butler as to the purchase of a new Trilby so he can make himself presentable.
    No. We've arranged for him to sleep in the stables once he inadvertently claims his position as successor to the Club throne.

ReputationRep:
    We've only used Foo for his rather generous contributions to our band of brotherhood :holmes:
    Once we liquidate the fake enrolment fee...he is no longer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mango peeler)
    Hell no booboo :curious:

I...I mean...
    why...of course not *nervously smoothes my hair* :pimp:
    Looks like it's going to have to be me that tells you:

There's a difference between "m'lady" and "malady." Just too excruciating to allow that to persist. Sorry hun.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DrSocSciences)
    Oo fabby. Can I claim extra points, for being female?
    No. And usually you would in fact get points deducted for inappropriate use of a comma, but we are in a trial period so this will be wavered. Plus, I hear you have fencing skills.

(Original post by Matrix123)
    Ah, I see! There are some very contrasting opinions though.
    Ah. I'll have to get to the bottom of this. I will be using the "Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth." protocol in order to gain Foo's measure. If he's insincere, I will be handing him what for, and in no uncertain terms too. However, for now I have a modicum of faith in the chap.

ReputationRep:
    Ah. I'll have to get to the bottom of this. I will be using the "Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth." protocol in order to gain Foo's measure. If he's insincere, I will be handing him what for, and in no uncertain terms too. However, for now I have a modicum of faith in the chap.
    Yes, I believe that path of elimination will work best in this situation.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DrSocSciences)
    Looks like it's going to have to be me that tells you:

There's a difference between "m'lady" and "malady." Just too excruciating to allow that to persist. Sorry hun.
    I do not appreciate being patronised. Get off my turf, you serf. :pierre:

No. And usually you would in fact get points deducted for inappropriate use of a comma, but we are in a trial period so this will be wavered. Plus, I hear you have fencing skills.

There's a stable waiting for him if he ever does fail to meet our highest of standards.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, I believe that path of elimination will work best in this situation.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Are you Emily Dickinson's fourth granddaughter removed? :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    Are you Emily Dickinson's fourth granddaughter removed? :holmes:
    How did you know?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lustawny)
    Chivalry will soon be a thing of the past. Hooray!
    Haha, come now, I have my chivalrous moments! :innocent:

It will plummet to the ground with Foo.
    Fair point tbh, most male regs (TSR addicts) no doubt find me a little 'difficult to come to terms with' for one reason or another :evilbanana:

I understand that currently he is instructing his butler as to the purchase of a new Trilby so he can make himself presentable.
    In fact I was instructing my man servant to buy me some gold coinage, fresh from the Royal Mint, but close enough old boy :top2:

Foo has been banned from the estate. We've given the new stewardess Anne Winkledinkle his room
    Ms. Winkledinkle won't know what hit her when I get up there :woo:

ReputationRep:
    How did you know?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Why...your poetic talents were too bright to go unnoticed. :stupido:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foo.mp3)
    Haha, come now, I have my chivalrous moments! :innocent:

Fair point tbh, most male regs (TSR addicts) no doubt find me a little 'difficult to come to terms with' for one reason or another :evilbanana:

In fact I was instructing my man servant to buy me some gold coinage, fresh from the Royal Mint, but close enough old boy :top2:

Ms. Winkledinkle won't know what hit her when I get up there :woo:
    And so...
    with great honour...
    IT HAS BEGUN!
    I summon all the cleverest of scholars and the bravest of knights and the noblest of gents to arrive in welcoming the Club (and soon fallen) leader...FOO!

:medieval:

Andy98 lustawny frankieboy K.C

ReputationRep:
    Hail Foo

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Why...your poetic talents were too bright to go unnoticed. :stupido:
    How very kind of you

ReputationRep:
    ayy

ReputationRep:
    How very kind of you
    It is of nothing.

(Original post by K.C)
    ayy
    Shall we make a toast? Together we witness history. :cheers:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Alright Lads .... Having top banter I see

ReputationRep:
    I summon all the cleverest of scholars and the bravest of knights and the noblest of gents to arrive in welcoming the Club (and soon fallen) leader...FOO! :medieval:

Spoiler:
    Show
    ..only, alas my appointment as leader was withdrawn by the board at the 11th hour, owing to certain 'wenching irregularities' :erm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foo.mp3)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    ..only, alas my appointment as leader was withdrawn by the board at the 11th hour, owing to certain 'wenching irregularities' :erm:
    I see. It's a club far too exclusive for its own good. Now it has dwindling joins.

ReputationRep:
    I do not appreciate being patronised. Get off my turf, you serf.
    I'm more surf than serf.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Break up or unrequited love?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.