The Student Room Group

TSR Gentleman's Club

Scroll to see replies

Original post by DrSocSciences
Oo fabby. Can I claim extra points, for being female?

No. And usually you would in fact get points deducted for inappropriate use of a comma, but we are in a trial period so this will be wavered. Plus, I hear you have fencing skills.

Original post by Matrix123
Ah, I see! There are some very contrasting opinions though.

Ah. I'll have to get to the bottom of this. I will be using the "Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth." protocol in order to gain Foo's measure. If he's insincere, I will be handing him what for, and in no uncertain terms too. However, for now I have a modicum of faith in the chap.
Original post by frankieboy

Ah. I'll have to get to the bottom of this. I will be using the "Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth." protocol in order to gain Foo's measure. If he's insincere, I will be handing him what for, and in no uncertain terms too. However, for now I have a modicum of faith in the chap.

Yes, I believe that path of elimination will work best in this situation. :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Looks like it's going to have to be me that tells you:

There's a difference between "m'lady" and "malady." Just too excruciating to allow that to persist. Sorry hun.

I do not appreciate being patronised. Get off my turf, you serf. :pierre:

No. And usually you would in fact get points deducted for inappropriate use of a comma, but we are in a trial period so this will be wavered. Plus, I hear you have fencing skills.

There's a stable waiting for him if he ever does fail to meet our highest of standards.
Yes, I believe that path of elimination will work best in this situation. :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Are you Emily Dickinson's fourth granddaughter removed? :holmes:
Original post by mango peeler
Are you Emily Dickinson's fourth granddaughter removed? :holmes:

How did you know?

Posted from TSR Mobile
How did you know?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why...your poetic talents were too bright to go unnoticed. :stupido:
Original post by Foo.mp3
Haha, come now, I have my chivalrous moments! :innocent:

Fair point tbh, most male regs (TSR addicts) no doubt find me a little 'difficult to come to terms with' for one reason or another :evilbanana:

In fact I was instructing my man servant to buy me some gold coinage, fresh from the Royal Mint, but close enough old boy :top2:

Ms. Winkledinkle won't know what hit her when I get up there :woo:

And so...
with great honour...
IT HAS BEGUN!
I summon all the cleverest of scholars and the bravest of knights and the noblest of gents to arrive in welcoming the Club (and soon fallen) leader...FOO!

:medieval:

@Andy98 @lustawny @frankieboy @K.C
(edited 8 years ago)
Hail Foo
:rofl:
Why...your poetic talents were too bright to go unnoticed. :stupido:

How very kind of you :u:
Reply 170
ayy
How very kind of you :u:

It is of nothing.

Original post by K.C
ayy

Shall we make a toast? Together we witness history. :cheers:
Alright Lads .... Having top banter I see
Original post by Foo.mp3

Spoiler

I see. It's a club far too exclusive for its own good. Now it has dwindling joins.
I do not appreciate being patronised. Get off my turf, you serf.

I'm more surf than serf.
surf.

This is perfectly acceptable in the Gentlemens' club, so long as you do it in a suit with waistcoat, bowler hat, and stick-on handlebar moustache.
This is perfectly acceptable in the Gentlemens' club, so long as you do it in a suit with waistcoat, bowler hat, and stick-on handlebar moustache.

There may be some problems with making sure the bowler hat stays on.

Posted from TSR Mobile
@Supersaps how do you feel about this? It will plummet to the ground with Foo.

Thank you for the kind mention! I'm already running TSR evening fitness sessions so I might have to simply bow out and simply be an honourary gentleman from time to time!

The leader is only primus inter pares anyway, as he who is a man can be nothing more than a man!
Original post by Dirtybit
A lot of moisture in this thread

@Rk2k14 cc

Need to Nivea this fam.
Reply 179
Before I leave for good, I want an honorary portrait of myself erected anywhere within the club house. I saved you from the shitter by offering the role of leader to frankieboy, instead of Foo.mp3. From what you guys were saying, I'm sure it was for the best!

Quick Reply

Latest