The Student Room Group

If you were stuck on a lift with a famous person....

Scroll to see replies

Stephen Fry or JK Rowling for me, although I think the latter may strangle me in the end.
Noel Fielding, Alex Lawther, Ben Whishaw, Richard Ayoade... I can't decide!

Probably Noel Fielding though. I feel like that'd be fun and surreal. We could talk about art and stuff.
Original post by ravioliyears
I loved Koi Mil Gaya!

Jadoo high 5! Actually i would try and get Hritik to do the "its magic" routine or "phisal gaya" dance routine. Wait the the lift may be too small to the splitz:frown:
Ben Hardy, Danny Dyer or Alexander Ludwig
I know he's dead, but I love David Bowie's music, so probably him. If you're not allowed to pick dead people, then maybe a famous medium, if such a thing exists.
I don't know what a lift is but I'll just assume a boat, I would want to be with Rihanna because well, check her new video- enough said.
stuck in the elevator with myself?
eh, no worries
Would be...Sheldon Cooper aka Jim Parson.

I would need him to be Sheldon Cooper while in there that will last my day. :biggrin:
Reply 208
Possibly Drake or Kanye West, love their music.

Get their autograph of course.
Channing Tatum, I'd eat him :perv:
[QUOTE=FabulouslyAwks;62935323]awesome multitasking :wink: I love DDLJ and Kuch Kuch Hota Hai!!!! Is it bad that I can quote a lot of the dialogues?!

It's not bad at all! "Bare bare deshon main choti choti batein hoti rahtein hai" :wink:

Don't get me started on Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, it's my all time favourite, and I feel sentimentally attached to it cause its been my #1 since childhood (yes, I grew up watching bollywood films).

Favourite parts are when the background tune plays, cannot help placing my hand on my heart! Especially when "Pyaar dosti hai", "Hum ekh baar jeeta hai....aur shaadi, shaadi bhi ekh baar kartein hain"
Original post by FabulouslyAwks
Jadoo high 5! Actually i would try and get Hritik to do the "its magic" routine or "phisal gaya" dance routine. Wait the the lift may be too small to the splitz:frown:

Ahh Koi Mil Gaya!! Memories from Childhood :'). Also Ishq Vishq, Vivah, HUM SAATH SAATH HAI OMG MY SECOND LOVE AFTER KUCH KUCH HOTA HAI, Maine pyaar kiya, Hum aap ke hain koun, DDLJ, Chup Chup Ke.

From the relatively new ones, Khabi Khushi Kabhi Ghum (not new, came in 2000) but watched it too many times and I mean TOO many (defo over 100 times for real), and find it repetitive now.

Kal Ho Na Ho, Main Hoon Na omg I love desi films.

Anyone watch Lollywood? Bin Roye and Ho Man Jahaan? Mahira Khan, uff

Posted from TSR Mobile
This chat has become a Desi Films discussion thread :P

Posted from TSR Mobile
Daisy Ridley or Lily James :wink:
Original post by helloitsmee
Ahh Koi Mil Gaya!! Memories from Childhood :':wink:. Also Ishq Vishq, Vivah, HUM SAATH SAATH HAI OMG MY SECOND LOVE AFTER KUCH KUCH HOTA HAI, Maine pyaar kiya, Hum aap ke hain koun, DDLJ, Chup Chup Ke.

From the relatively new ones, Khabi Khushi Kabhi Ghum (not new, came in 2000) but watched it too many times and I mean TOO many (defo over 100 times for real), and find it repetitive now.

Kal Ho Na Ho, Main Hoon Na omg I love desi films.

Anyone watch Lollywood? Bin Roye and Ho Man Jahaan? Mahira Khan, uff

Posted from TSR Mobile

I LOVE these films too! I was just watching Main Hoon Na the other day! KKKG, I haven't got sick of it yet, I love it. Remember Poo?! Swag goals.
My favorite parts of Kuch Kuch Hota Hai are when Rahul and Anjali get close again at the camp. I littereally fangirl over it when it comes to that part. But Mrs Braganza and the Pricipil Jodi is the best of course!
Reply 215
Original post by ByronicHero
Nobody jumps out so I will go with Marina Sirtis because Deanna Troi :sexface:

im surprised you havnt said Kat Dennings :wink:
Original post by mkap
im surprised you havnt said Kat Dennings :wink:

Deanna Troi was that generation's Kat Dennings :tongue:
John Tartaglia :smile: And I'd just talk with him about musical theatre and how he's one of my favourite performers ever :mmm:
Original post by FabulouslyAwks
I LOVE these films too! I was just watching Main Hoon Na the other day! KKKG, I haven't got sick of it yet, I love it. Remember Poo?! Swag goals.
My favorite parts of Kuch Kuch Hota Hai are when Rahul and Anjali get close again at the camp. I littereally fangirl over it when it comes to that part. But Mrs Braganza and the Pricipil Jodi is the best of course!

Yep, the Gazebo scene in KKHH when they reunite <3, and the basketball match. Also, when Rahul says 'I love you' to Anjali, and Anjali thinks he loves her, but he's actually just practising to say it to Tina. Also, the train scene when she gives her dubatta! Bollywood and train scenes! Train scene in DDJG, yeh jawaani hai deewani (I love that too), Jab we met, Humpty Dumpty Ki Dulhania, and a less important one in Main Hoon Na.

I love Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara too, relatively new (2011), but the things they do in it are goals!! Also teaches a lot of about life, and stuff

Lol, too much swag! I have not witnessed one person like Poo in my life, maybe if I end up at Kings College next year I might :wink:, but not that I want to haha.

Ahh I love the Principal's character!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by helloitsmee
Yep, the Gazebo scene in KKHH when they reunite <3, and the basketball match. Also, when Rahul says 'I love you' to Anjali, and Anjali thinks he loves her, but he's actually just practising to say it to Tina. Also, the train scene when she gives her dubatta! Bollywood and train scenes! Train scene in DDJG, yeh jawaani hai deewani (I love that too), Jab we met, Humpty Dumpty Ki Dulhania, and a less important one in Main Hoon Na.

I love Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara too, relatively new (2011), but the things they do in it are goals!! Also teaches a lot of about life, and stuff

Lol, too much swag! I have not witnessed one person like Poo in my life, maybe if I end up at Kings College next year I might :wink:, but not that I want to haha.

Ahh I love the Principal's character!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

It breaks my heart when Rahul and Tina make fun of Anjali's new style! I mean it would some pretty snazzy disco wear!
Oh Byuoy, how much I love Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara! Yeah some serious major life goals there! I love how it is both hilarious and serious too! After first watching, I really ship Hritik and Kat's Jodi! And Imraan and Bagwiti of course!!
I love the romantic train scenes *swoons* but they are also so frustrating *angrily punching a pillow* I mean it's the most predictable thing, but you still feel stressed when they haven't caught it yet!
If you do happen to meet a "Poo", I think you should her the film! :biggrin:
Also what's Lollywood?

Quick Reply

Latest