Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I had a TC interview for the above mentioned law firm last week. I read somewhere online - think it was the comment section on 'wikijob' - that successful candidates hear back within 3 days of the interview. Since its been a week in my case, can I presume that my application has been unsuccessful?

I wasn't well around the time of the interview (I'm still not), so it wouldn't surprise me at all if I received a rejection, I just wanted to know if I can be pretty confident on that account?

ReputationRep:
    I think it says on their website that they get back to everyone so there's no rejection by silence.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tom_Elliott)
    I think it says on their website that they get back to everyone so there's no rejection by silence.
    Oh I'm sure they'll get back, I was only fishing to see if anyone knew for certain if offers are given out within three days of the interview, as I read elsewhere, or if this is just a rumour

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smurf67)
    Oh I'm sure they'll get back, I was only fishing to see if anyone knew for certain if offers are given out within three days of the interview, as I read elsewhere, or if this is just a rumour
    Hii, so how long did it take in the end for them to respond to u after the interview?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cheekypig)
    Hii, so how long did it take in the end for them to respond to u after the interview?
    Hey, eight days

If you have any other questions, please feel free to drop me a PM.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smurf67)
    I had a TC interview for the above mentioned law firm last week. I read somewhere online - think it was the comment section on 'wikijob' - that successful candidates hear back within 3 days of the interview. Since its been a week in my case, can I presume that my application has been unsuccessful?

I wasn't well around the time of the interview (I'm still not), so it wouldn't surprise me at all if I received a rejection, I just wanted to know if I can be pretty confident on that account?
    Smurf67 which uni did you go to?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Duck10101)
    Smurf67 which uni did you go to?
    I attended a Russel group university, but not Oxbridge.

ReputationRep:
    This is not true - I didn't hear back for two weeks, but did get a training contract.

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.