Hi all. First time posting here.

Did anyone go for the above position?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I did. Interview tomorrow.
Reply 2
Original post by Jenilav
I did. Interview tomorrow.

Best of luck, did mine last week and it was fine. Seems to be a lot of interviews for it
Reply 3
Original post by EDFC2021
Best of luck, did mine last week and it was fine. Seems to be a lot of interviews for it

Thanks 😊
What was it like? I haven't done a competency based interview in so so long.
Reply 4
Original post by Jenilav
Thanks 😊
What was it like? I haven't done a competency based interview in so so long.

It wasn’t bad, how was yours?
Reply 5
Hi just curious if anyone has had any update on their interview 😊
Reply 6
Original post by GGG33
Hi just curious if anyone has had any update on their interview 😊

Nothing yet
Reply 7
I haven’t heard anything either
Reply 8
Gave HR Connect recruitment a bell on 0800 1300 400 . Asked if there was any movement on the post following on from interviews etc. They said no time frame on issuing anything to candidates at the minute as they're awaiting demands and allocations for posts... 🙃
Reply 9
Original post by JohnnyBeam
Gave HR Connect recruitment a bell on 0800 1300 400 . Asked if there was any movement on the post following on from interviews etc. They said no time frame on issuing anything to candidates at the minute as they're awaiting demands and allocations for posts... 🙃

To be fair that’s the standard HRC response. It really depends who you get when contacting them, I know quite a few people who have emailed and that has been their response.

Surely they will issue the results soon as it’s almost a month since the final interviews.
Reply 10
I was told the same 🙄
Definitely doesn't make sense though as the candidate info booklet confirmed they required 13 EO1s..surely that's the demand right there 🤔
Reply 11
Original post by EDFC2021
To be fair that’s the standard HRC response. It really depends who you get when contacting them, I know quite a few people who have emailed and that has been their response.

Surely they will issue the results soon as it’s almost a month since the final interviews.

I was hoping for Friday, given their history of putting these things out on Fridays afternoons. The last interview was on 4th May as far as I'm aware.
Reply 12
Yeah the interviews finished on 4th May
Reply 13
I’m sure it would be a nice lift for Friday to receive the results. Wonder will budget delay it though
Reply 14
Anyone have any updates on this?
Reply 15
No still no word
Reply 16
Hey all,
Has anyone heard officially if these roles are on hold?
Would be good for HR connect to provide any kind of update!
Reply 17
Absolutely no update on what is happening at all 🙄
I'm at the point were I would just like to know what my score was but they can't even tell you that it seems. Very frustrating.
Reply 18
Emails are out
(edited 8 months ago)
Reply 19
Anyone placed?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending