Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I applied for admission into the adult nursing programme at the University of Huddersfield, and I was wondering; has anyone heard anything from them yet?
    I sent my application before the deadline and I got an e-mail confirming they received my application, but I haven't heard anything since.
    I sent an e-mail with some questions to the address provided in that e-mail, but I never got a reply. It is my first time applying for a course in England, so I'm not quite sure what to do. Should I call them?
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Adooren)
    I applied for admission into the adult nursing programme at the University of Huddersfield, and I was wondering; has anyone heard anything from them yet?
    I sent my application before the deadline and I got an e-mail confirming they received my application, but I haven't heard anything since.
    I sent an e-mail with some questions to the address provided in that e-mail, but I never got a reply. It is my first time applying for a course in England, so I'm not quite sure what to do. Should I call them?
    Hi

I've moved this into the University of Huddersfield for you - have a look at the stickied threads in here to chat to other applicants

If you want to speak to other nursing applicants then look in the Nursing and Midwifery forum (not the Healthcare forum where you posted this - that's for other health professionals). There's stickied threads there too where all the applicants can chat

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PQ)
    Hi

I've moved this into the University of Huddersfield for you - have a look at the stickied threads in here to chat to other applicants

If you want to speak to other nursing applicants then look in the Nursing and Midwifery forum (not the Healthcare forum where you posted this - that's for other health professionals). There's stickied threads there too where all the applicants can chat

Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    I went for an interview in january and they were pretty swift with getting back to me. i had the confirmation of interview a few days after sending in my application, (First ones to hear back from) and then 3 working days after the interview they gave me a place.

be patient! im sure good things will happen!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beckyjane95422)
    I went for an interview in january and they were pretty swift with getting back to me. i had the confirmation of interview a few days after sending in my application, (First ones to hear back from) and then 3 working days after the interview they gave me a place.

be patient! im sure good things will happen!
    I heard from them today through UCAS, my application was unsuccessful... Never got a reply to my e-mail.
    Thank you so much for the positive reply though, I really appreciate that.
    I have two more universities considering my application now, Coventry and Hull.
    Haven't heard anything from Coventry yet but I did get an invitation to an interview in Hull, so hoping for the best!
    Thanks again for the reply, and congratulations on the offer!

ReputationRep:
    You too!! Now just got to choose havnt we! Tough decisions! I also got Into kings college, and Hertfordshire, I pulled out of Greenwich and York

ReputationRep:
    I got an offer yesterday, I had my interview Jan. X

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi I'm doing adult nursing too. Is anyone living at Kirkgate accommodation?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 24, 2016
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.