Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Anyone know when all the questionnaire deadlines are?

ReputationRep:
    When I was filling in the RVC work experience form, it went blank and then went back to the page to create the form! Did that happened to anyone else?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pacb10)
    When I was filling in the RVC work experience form, it went blank and then went back to the page to create the form! Did that happened to anyone else?
    It happened to me too - if you leave it too long, it appears to refresh the page unfortunately.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by luberry)
    It happened to me too - if you leave it too long, it appears to refresh the page unfortunately.
    That's so annoying 😂 I'd only filled in half of my work experience ☹️ thank you though, I'll try again tomorrow😊

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VictiniCup)
    Anyone know when all the questionnaire deadlines are?
    Deadlines, to my knowledge, are as follows:
    > RVC - 15th of October, 6pm
    > Liverpool - 20th of October
    > Surrey - deadline for references is 1st of November, questionnaire sent out after application
    > Bristol - questionnaire sent out after application
    > Nottingham - questionnaire sent out after application

Not sure about the others, worth trying their websites though

**Edit: had a look for you and I can't find anything for Glasgow, but deadline for Edinburgh's WES form is 22nd of October - Cambridge don't actually have a WEX requirement, they just state it to be "a useful insight" so no form for them but they do require you to take the Natural Sciences pre-interview written assessment on 2 November 2017 - more details on their website. Hope this helps **

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pacb10)
    That's so annoying 😂 I'd only filled in half of my work experience ☹️ thank you though, I'll try again tomorrow😊
    At least it didn't wait til you'd filled in the entire thing! 😂 Best of luck, I'm nearly finished so just going to carry on now and hope it doesn't refresh again 😬

ReputationRep:
    Deadlines, to my knowledge, are as follows:
    > RVC - 15th of October, 6pm
    > Liverpool - 20th of October
    > Surrey - deadline for references is 1st of November, questionnaire sent out after application
    > Bristol - questionnaire sent out after application
    > Nottingham - questionnaire sent out after application

Not sure about the others, worth trying their websites though

**Edit: had a look for you and I can't find anything for Glasgow, but deadline for Edinburgh's WES form is 22nd of October - Cambridge don't actually have a WEX requirement, they just state it to be "a useful insight" so no form for them but they do require you to take the Natural Sciences pre-interview written assessment on 2 November 2017 - more details on their website. Hope this helps **
    Thank you so much. Been stressing about deadlines since I haven't heard much about them. Gotta submit my UCAS soon though

ReputationRep:
    Interested to find out if anyone has done the questionnaire yet for Bristol 2018 entry?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by eh8)
    Interested to find out if anyone has done the questionnaire yet for Bristol 2018 entry?
    Yeah they ask you not to discuss any of the questions though - I guess this is just so ppl who fill it out first aren't at a disadvantage? It's not timed or anything, but does have to be completed in one sitting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jo_rb)
    Yeah they ask you not to discuss any of the questions though - I guess this is just so ppl who fill it out first aren't at a disadvantage? It's not timed or anything, but does have to be completed in one sitting.
    Just out of curiosity, how long after your application did you get sent the questionnaire? Thank you

ReputationRep:
    If you have not yet submitted your UCAS application, remember the deadline is now less than a WEEK away.

Don't leave it to the last minute - there is nothing more stressful than trying to send it literally at the deadline and not being sure if its 'gone' or not. Especially if the UCAS site decides to crash because of the battering its getting on the last day ....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jo_rb)
    I sent of my application a few days ago and I would be really interested to know how long it took you to receive it? Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Just out of curiosity, how long after your application did you get sent the questionnaire? Thank you
    (Original post by maca_17)
    I sent of my application a few days ago and I would be really interested to know how long it took you to receive it? Thanks
    Think it was 3 days after so don't worry if you haven't got it straight away

ReputationRep:
    How do I submit my work experience references for Surrey? I cant find anything on the website explaining how to do it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by idree5)
    How do I submit my work experience references for Surrey? I cant find anything on the website explaining how to do it?
    Surrey sent a link to their portal. last year and I uploaded references directly.
    I am assuming the arrangements are the same this year

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jo_rb)
    Could I ask what you mean by completed in one sitting? Is this the work experience form? If so you're saying you only have one shot at it and should have all your information about placements available beforehand? Does this essentially describe what you need or do you require references as well in it:

(Original post by Louiseee_)
    They tend to just be a table form asking for name of placement, dates you were there, how long you were there and then a brief description of your duties or what you did there.

ReputationRep:
    Quick question regarding Liverpool's work experience form.
    On the email it states:
    "Number of days you attended (8 hours = 1 day); up to a maximum of five days per placement."
    If I completed 2.7 weeks at an animal sanctuary over a period of time. (6 days, 5 days, and then odd days here and there), do I total this to 2.7 weeks?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sophielophie)
    Quick question regarding Liverpool's work experience form.
    On the email it states:
    "Number of days you attended (8 hours = 1 day); up to a maximum of five days per placement."
    If I completed 2.7 weeks at an animal sanctuary over a period of time. (6 days, 5 days, and then odd days here and there), do I total this to 2.7 weeks?
    Unfortunately you can only actually claim a MAX of 5 days PER placement on the WEQ.

It is a shame really, I have volunteered each week for a day for just under 2 years at a small animal vet practice and could only claim 5 days. There wasn't even a section where I could mention this!

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I'm applying to Surrey as my only vet med option (I did worse in my exams than expected, currently on my gap year) I have 34 points overall but I'm one grade down in chemistry, how strict do you think they'll be?

ReputationRep:
    They send you an email to request that you complete it, which says everything that you need to have with you - basically dates and hours worked of placements, nothing about references though. It's basically in place of an interview I think, so there's a work experience form and then some other questions as well, but you shouldn't need any extra information for the questions. It's all in the email they send you.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.