The Student Room Group

Is it possible to start graduate position straight after internship?

Does any1 know if PwC or EY allow you start immediately after you complete a summer internship with them if you don't want to start your masters?

I will be in my final year in September but if I choose to do a masters I could still apply for summer internships.

If this is possible I would not want to do a masters and just start working after the internship otherwise I would continue with my masters.

I've heard that some IBs allow u to start after your internship if you don't want to do your masters but is it possible with EY or PWC?
Reply 1
Original post by e^x
Does any1 know if PwC or EY allow you start immediately after you complete a summer internship with them if you don't want to start your masters?

I will be in my final year in September but if I choose to do a masters I could still apply for summer internships.

If this is possible I would not want to do a masters and just start working after the internship otherwise I would continue with my masters.

I've heard that some IBs allow u to start after your internship if you don't want to do your masters but is it possible with EY or PWC?

My friend did it with EY
Reply 2
Original post by Noble.
My friend did it with EY

do u know how long ago this was?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending