The Student Room Group
Graduate, University of Stirling
University of Stirling

Undergrads starting September 2016

Hi, is anyone starting at Stirling Uni this year? Anybody going to do International Politics or Spanish? I've never been to Stirling and don't know anyone going, quite nervous!
Reply 1
Hi! I'm going to Stirling this September :smile: I'm from Germany, so I've never been there either. I'm studying English & journalism with hopefully film and media as my third. I'm staying in Polwarth :smile:
Graduate, University of Stirling
University of Stirling
Original post by stephenmr
Hi, is anyone starting at Stirling Uni this year? Anybody going to do International Politics or Spanish? I've never been to Stirling and don't know anyone going, quite nervous!

Hiya, I'm going this September and I'm planning on studying film and media. I#m going alone too, dont know anyone!
Reply 3
Original post by kristinrussell
Hiya, I'm going this September and I'm planning on studying film and media. I#m going alone too, dont know anyone!

I'm planning on taking film & media as my third subject :smile: where are you staying ?
Reply 4
Original post by stephenmr

I'm doing PPE which includes International Politics modules & great political thinkers if that counts :smile:
Reply 5
Hiya,

I met my conditions and will be studying History, Sociology and Professional Education. I'll be staying off campus as I live in Grangemouth :smile:.

Becky

Quick Reply

Latest