The Student Room Group

Which Charmed powers would like you to have?

Scroll to see replies

I want the ability to not be able to get sex so, like an explorer in a foreign country, I can experience what it is like to be a mod :u:
Also:

a1.png
Original post by XOR_
I think Phoebe is the hottest.
Oh, is that not what were doing?

I actually find Prue really sexy.

This thread is SO weird though as I was bored the other day and charmed was recommended on Netflix so started watching it for the first time and I'm hooked. Like 20 years late but idc.

I'd go for Prue or Paige's powers.
Original post by Precious Illusions
I actually find Prue really sexy.

This thread is SO weird though as I was bored the other day and charmed was recommended on Netflix so started watching it for the first time and I'm hooked. Like 20 years late but idc.

I'd go for Prue or Paige's powers.

it's never too late, that show was soooo cool. i still find E4 broadcasting some episodes :hoppy:
They don't change. they evolve. Ok it like a branch. one main power that branches off into something esle. Like prue powers are telekinesis and astral form. They are similar because they are consider 'of the mind' powers. Piper powers are to freeze and speed thing up on a cellar level. When she speeds it up it creates friction wich lead to fire or a boom. When she slows thing done people or her environment freeze but not time. It state that very clearly in the show. Pheobe has premotion of the past she feels and sees the past. Such leads to her have the power of empathy. But how she get levation is another thing. You see the powers witch gains also has to with her mental nd emotional state. Pheobe WANT an active power so she got to have lavation. How he steams or branches from empath or promotion? She 'rises' above the emotional state her power gave her. that why she has to meditate to learn her new power. Paige is both a white lighter and a witch. So she has a hybrid of the twos power. Telekinesis and teleportation. Called orbing. Her power grow differently because she part white lighter. It a very interesting lore and backstory on powers
Prue doesn't have premonition phoebe does.
Reply 26
Freezing things and time is defiantly the best. Blowing things up is just a bonus
Can I first start with saying that Pru (RIP Pru) didn't have premonition that was Pheobe and Pru can move things with her eyes, mind and hands. SHe can also do astral projection.
I am so glad you wrote about chrmmed tho love the show xx :-)
I'd be Paige. Lots of sparkles.

Quick Reply

Latest