The Student Room Group

Calm down

im curious, what ways do you guys find to escape from hectic exam life?

Spoiler

I listen to the above. His voice is so nice.
Reply 2
alcohol
Forgive me for succumbing to Japanese culture but anime does the trick!
I can't. :cry2:
Reply 5
Honestly, I'm one of those Type-A, annoyingly high strung people, that worrying and being in a perpetual state of anxiety is natural for me.
No joke. I started worrying about one of my exams this week because I WASN'T worried about the exam. Why wasn't I worried? How come I'm not freaking out? <---- That's what put me in freak out mode.

My "escape" is thinking about the future, and how good I will feel in x amount of weeks after exams, and then I think, I can officially start university because of my efforts.

tl;dr Thinking about a succesful future is my escape
Reply 6
Original post by spv

No joke. I started worrying about one of my exams this week because I WASN'T worried about the exam. Why wasn't I worried? How come I'm not freaking out? <---- That's what put me in freak out mode.

Dat feel
So far I have been so chilled out about all my exams before them, most of them reasonably so, and the ones that were a bit worse it was more due to exam technique than lack of knowledge/prep. But I keep thinking that I shouldn't be so relaxed lol (admittedly I'm extremely neurotic post-exam)
Reply 7
Original post by 1 8 13 20 42
Dat feel
So far I have been so chilled out about all my exams before them, most of them reasonably so, and the ones that were a bit worse it was more due to exam technique than lack of knowledge/prep. But I keep thinking that I shouldn't be so relaxed lol (admittedly I'm extremely neurotic post-exam)

lmfao. neuroses FTW!!! Let's hope we'll be okay, and our blase attitudes are coming from a place of strong knowledge. Can't wait for all this to be over.

Quick Reply

Latest