The Student Room Group

Feels like I'm getting the flu, exam 2 days from now..

Woke up this morning feeling awful and was wondering if it was just hay fever. Nope! 1 antihistamine down in the morning but it's gotten dramatically worse as the day has passed, my hands struggling to even hold a pen, everything hurting, awful headache, awful throat, awful ear pain. I'm losing it.. I have an A-level psyche exam on Monday, full of essays, and already struggle with fast writing even without weak muscles. I really need to do well.

Is there anything I can do to calm it down quickly? At the moment it seems to be building into a bad cold, one that might last a week. One thing I can thank is that I've started taking vitamin C supplements in the past month, praying to God that actually does something. But please, any other advice?
Reply 1
i have the same - i think it is stress. nearly finished? day after a level psych 1 i threw up and had a week long headache. now i get 6h long heaches AFTER each exam weirdly. (Original post by Anonymous)Woke up this morning feeling awful and was wondering if it was just hay fever. Nope! 1 antihistamine down in the morning but it's gotten dramatically worse as the day has passed, my hands struggling to even hold a pen, everything hurting, awful headache, awful throat, awful ear pain. I'm losing it.. I have an A-level psyche exam on Monday, full of essays, and already struggle with fast writing even without weak muscles. I really need to do well.

Is there anything I can do to calm it down quickly? At the moment it seems to be building into a bad cold, one that might last a week. One thing I can thank is that I've started taking vitamin C supplements in the past month, praying to God that actually does something. But please, any other advice?

Quick Reply

Latest