The Student Room Group

Edexcel French 2016

How did everyone find this exam? I've been looking on twitter and Translation appears to have been the hardest..what did everyone choose for the discursive and RBE questions?
just saw this :colondollar: yh it was good

translation was fine, for DE i picked the EU (well, damn) and for RBE, i did the oeuvre 'Entre les Murs' for the 2 secondary characters question

overall, i think i lost mbe 10/15 marks?
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by minjinoor
just saw this :colondollar: yh it was good

translation was fine, for DE i picked the EU (well, damn) and for RBE, i did the oeuvre 'Entre les Murs' for the 2 secondary characters question

overall, i think i lost mbe 10/15 marks?

yeah i found it pretty good too! just wondering, how did you translate 'they had been doing'? i think it was part of the translation and wasn't sure what the correct phrase might be...
for DE i did the history question and RBE i did the secondary characters too, but about Un Sac De Billes :smile:
Original post by holamel
yeah i found it pretty good too! just wondering, how did you translate 'they had been doing'? i think it was part of the translation and wasn't sure what the correct phrase might be...
for DE i did the history question and RBE i did the secondary characters too, but about Un Sac De Billes :smile:

oh my god i wasn't sure what tense to use for that!!! in the end i used the present tense ...il y a quelques mois..qu'ils font leur shopping en ligne...

and wow, that history question really caught me off guard, kudos to you
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending