Are you on a unconditional offer?
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
Reply 2
yup
Jealous! I'm waiting for mine too!!!!!!
Reply 4
Great news. I should be getting mine soon then!!
Mine is in the post! Yeeeeey!
Reply 6
Hen
Mine is in the post! Yeeeeey!

how do you know?
I emailed them to see if they'd tell me over email.....but they won't, they said it had been posted and would arrive soon..........
Reply 8
ooo yey:biggrin: That means unconditionals are on the way then!
And also means i shud hopefully kno where im living before i go on holidayyy on sunday :biggrin: get in!
I thought it was done first-come, first served, but doesn't that mean unconditionals are first priority and are gonna get all the good rooms?
Reply 10
MissSurfer
I thought it was done first-come, first served, but doesn't that mean unconditionals are first priority and are gonna get all the good rooms?

It seems as if unconditionals do get first priority. But I guess since there are very few unconditionals with respect to conditionals...there will be plenty of good rooms for conditionals who didn't apply late.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 12
Block 18, Centre Court, place to be. Was in 104 last year
Reply 13
Just got my forms through im in Elgar Court flat 16 wooo!! got mine early as i deferred entry
Reply 14
Maple Bank! Exactly where i wanted! so excited now!:biggrin:
Hey, block 18's in centre court (kind of like a courtyard thing) - unrefurbished - but that's better because you can spill!

Blocks 1-7 are refurbished, but they might be doing another few over the summer!
Reply 16
Hey, got my accommodation through, guna be in queens hospital close, let me know if there's anyone else out there who is guna be there too!!! :smile:
Reply 17
Topazgirl
Hey, got my accommodation through, guna be in queens hospital close, let me know if there's anyone else out there who is guna be there too!!! :smile:

I lived there last year, what flat/room are you? Im gonna be one of your freshers reps so see u around!
Reply 18
Ashbourne1
I lived there last year, what flat/room are you? Im gonna be one of your freshers reps so see u around!

Hey, im guna be in Flat 5, Room 2. Don't suppose you cud tell me which floor thats on/how many are in the flat if you know that. I do know its mixed sex tho but thats about it! My bf was in QHC last year as well but he doesnt kno so he's a bit useless lol
Reply 19
im in ashcroft, block 2 flat 11

Latest

Trending

Trending