The Student Room Group

Help - clearing confirmation

I got accepted today into Aecc but I’ve not had any confirmation from the uni? Should I panic…
Original post by Elelleieee
I got accepted today into Aecc but I’ve not had any confirmation from the uni? Should I panic…

What does your UCAS hub say?
Check your email.
Did you go through clearing?
May be best to check the Uni concerned + call them
(edited 8 months ago)
Reply 2
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
What does your UCAS hub say?
Check your email.
Did you go through clearing?
May be best to check the Uni concerned + call them

UCAS says I’ve been accepted. No clearing. I’m concerned because I was way off my grade requirements but still got accepted. I’m worrying it was an accident or something and I haven’t got a space
UCAS says I’ve been accepted. No clearing. I’m concerned because I was way off my grade requirements but still got accepted. I’m worrying it was an accident or something and I haven’t got a space

If UCAS says you are accepted then you've been accepted!!! It's all good ! Don't worry, you'll probably get more info within the next week :yy:
Massive congratulations!!!!!!!! You're off to uni :party: :woohoo: :woo:

Hi there @Elelleieee,

Please try not to panic.

Be sure to check your emails even your junk emails just in case and your mobile to see if you have received any messages.

You could also give the university a call and they will be able to advise further. You will be able to get their number from the website.

Best wishes,
Sarah
My daughter also got accepted by AECC today as did two of her friends and they all missed the grades. Having spoken to the admissions team last month they said they have often taken with low missed grades if everything else looks really good in the application. UCAS shows you're in so whoop whoop congratulations!!

PS, have you got accommodation sorted if so where are you going to be living.

(Original post by Elelleieee)I got accepted today into Aecc but I’ve not had any confirmation from the uni? Should I panic…
(edited 8 months ago)
Reply 6

My daughter received her email yesterday afternoon. If you've not received yours, give admissions a call, they're really helpful.
Reply 7
Original post by HomeEd
My daughter received her email yesterday afternoon. If you've not received yours, give admissions a call, they're really helpful.

Thank you! I got my email the day after being accepted !

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending