The Student Room Group

What's the one thing that will help you survive Results Day? [Golden Thread]

Scroll to see replies

Meeting my offer. If I don't then ice cream and tears it is.
my results day is tuesday... its so close yet feels so far away!
my stress levels are insane right now:frown:

think im going to need a large bottle of vodka to pull me through
Knowing that AS results don't count this year and i can try harder next year!
Knowing that whatever happens, I have like 4 or 5 contingency plans
My boyfriend, the promise of a meal out and alcohol. That's probably going to be what gets me through
Oxygen
Will try and get some sleep .... I worked hard and did the best I could ..... Here's hoping!
Reply 47
That whilst I am crying over not getting A*s, there are people in this world who are crying over not having a bed to sleep in.
The fact that I know I've done my best even though it's been a tough year :smile:
Knowing that I did the best I could have done.
Gobbing myself...and other than that, self-satisfaction, teachers, family & friends..
Reply 51
Knowing that I've done my best and that there are other options available. :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
image.jpeg
Get wasted for the first time if i flop so i can forget the entire day! :redface:
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 54
Friends and Family! :smile:
Original post by Hydeman
Alcohol. Lots of it.

I'm stealing this answer. Thanks.
Honestly, having support from my friends and family. I know I won't dp bad, but I want my most optimistic predictions for my grades to be right on the 25th ☺☺
What will get me thru, is knowing the sun will rise, and the world wont end regardless of what happens or appears on my result sheet
well im not gettin my results with anyone so if ive failed i can jus hide somewhere and cry lmfao
Probably my writing, especially if things go badly... I just love jumping into another world to avoid this world's problems~

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending