The Student Room Group

What's the one thing that will help you survive Results Day? [Golden Thread]

Scroll to see replies

Alcohol and food
Nothing.
chocolate and lots of it... probably while watching my fave tv show :smile:
Knowledge that I'll be on a flight at 7.40am (I'll be at the airport for my results) and be at the pool by 1
Copious amounts of alcohol and pizza
Reply 145
Probably listening to music to try and take my mind off the nerves!
Going on holiday the next day !
good results
Music and the premise of alcohol (regardless of the outcome) afterward
Scrolling through #thingsidratherdothangetmyresults on Twitter, also the only thing that kept me sane during exams
Honestly...chocolate and tears :frown: If I'm lucky (and my parents feel sorry for me) then maybe a Chinese for dinner :P

Posted from TSR Mobile
being home alone
Reply 152
I love how the responses to results involve drinking, good or bad.
What will get me through will be my friends, but also knowing that if it all goes terribly I will be able to resit!
Psychology result
One word....
VODKA.
The support of my family really!
Seen as much of my family as possible, including visiting my mums burial ground, as she unfortunately passed away during my exams to tell her I got in to my first choice! Feeling fantastic and going to be celebrating with my friends tonight 😎
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by CerealKiller10
Seen as much of my family as possible, including visiting my mums burial ground, as she unfortunately passed away during my exams to tell her I got in to my first choice! Feeling fantastic and going to be celebrating with my friends tonight 😎

That's amazing, congratulations! Your mum would be so proud of you :h: Have lots of fun tonight!
You just need to forget you've ever taken the exam in the first place :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending