The Student Room Group
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter

University of Exeter Freshers Megathread 2016

Results day is just around the corner but this is the place to be on the day and onwards!

A congratulations to those that are going to the university and you can use this thread to say hello to fellow students and discuss how excited you are to begin your fantastic journey!

This thread is yours, take it away
Hello fellow Exeter applicants :smile:
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Where/what are the most popular Freshers events?
Reply 3
Are people buying freshers event tickets before they go or waiting til they meet their flatmates and then seeing where everyone wants to go? Not sure what to do and not sure if I believe the sellers that ticket numbers are running low.. but some of the events sound SO GOOD and so don't want to miss out
Reply 4
Original post by rpnom
Are people buying freshers event tickets before they go or waiting til they meet their flatmates and then seeing where everyone wants to go? Not sure what to do and not sure if I believe the sellers that ticket numbers are running low.. but some of the events sound SO GOOD and so don't want to miss out

I bought them when I got there and it was fine :smile:
Original post by rpnom

buy them and then if you have nobody to go with or decide not to go, sell them - I did that last year and made a bit of a profit - I mean, I actually made a £20 profit selling a ticket to the end of year ball
Reply 6
Don't buy the Fresher's event tickets - the venues are rubbish and it's overpriced. You'll get there and find most people are selling their tickets on the day, or are going to a far better club (Unit 1/Timepiece/Lemmy).
Reply 7
Original post by vlb206
I bought them when I got there and it was fine :smile:

Ok thank you!!
Reply 8
Anyone staying at the Penryn campus? :tongue:
Reply 9
...anyone going to be staying at Streatham Campus?
Anyone seen all the freshers events? You all buying now or waiting until you get there?
Reply 11
Original post by kingLAWZA
Anyone seen all the freshers events? You all buying now or waiting until you get there?

waiting till I get there

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending