The Student Room Group

Imperial college postgarduate interview for mature student

Hi guys, I was wondering if anyone of you got interview from imperial college, i applied to study MSc clinical research transnational medicine and i have been invited for interview but I have no clue what the interview is about ;( and it has been almost 7 years since i graduated and been working since so i am so lost please help???
Reply 1
Original post by betty_teg41
Hi guys, I was wondering if anyone of you got interview from imperial college, i applied to study MSc clinical research transnational medicine and i have been invited for interview but I have no clue what the interview is about ;( and it has been almost 7 years since i graduated and been working since so i am so lost please help???

I have no idea what the course is about but i'm sure the interview will follow the same format as everything else.

first they want to get to know you, what you currently do why you did it, what you learnt from it, why you want to study the subject etc. what hobbies you have can you contribute to the uni, they may even ask what you want to do one you graduate etc.

They could also ask about how you deal with certain situations, like how you deal with stress etc. normal competency questions. Provided you've prepared for your interview and have at least a vague idea on how you will answer such questions, you should be fine!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending