The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Boxer briefs. The nicer look of briefs but without looking like briefs.. if you know what I mean.
boxers... more space
briefs... good to 'show off' with
so yeh i agree... boxer briefs
Reply 3
The former.
Reply 4
I have boxers and boxer briefs. Prefer boxers tbh
Reply 5
Boxer briefs definately look good so I'm glad at least one guy agrees with me there.
Reply 6
Rennie
Boxer briefs. The nicer look of briefs but without looking like briefs.. if you know what I mean.

Hit the nail on the head ... Love my Calvin's.
Primark ftw!
Reply 8
Primark wah?
Reply 9
Girl boxers are so hot.

And, Boxers of course. =]
Reply 10
I prefer my bf wearing briefs
I don't wear either sometimes!
Reply 12
Boxers all the time! Iv got some funny designs haha:biggrin:
Reply 13
barcardi_uk
I don't wear either sometimes!

So you go commando?! I've always worried about getting knocked down by a bus, and having gone commando, going to the hospital etc.
Boxer briefs, definately...
Reply 15
Boxers - room to breath... Although Boxer Briefs are ok.
Reply 16
Rennie

Completely agree.
Calvin Klien Pro Stretch Trunks for me. :wink:
abeille12
So you go commando?! I've always worried about getting knocked down by a bus, and having gone commando, going to the hospital etc.

There has to be a cute girl on the bus that you somehow manage to get knocked down by, I mean you can't keep a girl from seeing what is her right to see.

Naw but sometimes espically the summer I go commando, its just a boner that can put you in a awkard situation sometimes tho.
Reply 19
I'm with boxer briefs.
Boxers leave my trousertrout flopping all over the place. During the course of a day, the dangling and gentle touching of genitals to the cloth of boxer shorts produces a mild (maybe more!) stimulation, so that without realizing it in the first few days after you switch to boxer shorts, you experience a heightened sensation of sexual awareness and good feeling. The tightness of briefs is unbearable. Medical evidence shows that briefs can lead to a low sperm count. They tend to strangle one's balls. Also, in the hot climate, I tend to sweat excesssively in the groin region in briefs.

Boxer briefs with a loose crotch are functionally like boxer shorts--but with a little less freedom. They provide a good compromise between comfort and the 'loosey-goosey' factor.

Latest