The Student Room Group

Advice on resitting a maths module

Posted from TSR Mobile

I received results of CCE today and while I know it's pretty bad, I'm trying to resit one of my maths courses, I achieved a B in C1 and a B in S1 but it was bought down by the U I got in C2. Would I be able to resit just my C2 exam next summer along with C3 and C4 and S2?
Any help would he appreciated
P.S. This is AS mei maths
Reply 1
Original post by Libaan
Would I be able to resit just my C2 exam next summer along with C3 and C4 and S2?

Yes. It costs around £16.
Original post by Libaan
Posted from TSR Mobile

I received results of CCE today and while I know it's pretty bad, I'm trying to resit one of my maths courses, I achieved a B in C1 and a B in S1 but it was bought down by the U I got in C2. Would I be able to resit just my C2 exam next summer along with C3 and C4 and S2?
Any help would he appreciated
P.S. This is AS mei maths

Have you considered doing another board like edexcel? also to answer your question yes you can i'd advice starting now to get ahead of your class also do not leave revision for c2 late you might as well keep up to date with it whilst some of the knowledge is still fresh.
Yeah, I was planning on starting that this weekend and hopefully finishing it within a week and then start to learn some C3 2 weeks before college restarts so I can have a head start, thanks for your answer!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest