The Student Room Group

Failed modules in first year and now second year

So im studying psychology at the uni of Greenwich and I failed a few modules in first year simply because I didn’t submit on time (I was allowed to resit and passed all) and now in second year I’ve already failed my first 2 modules out of 8 this year even though I’ve been putting much more effort in and I’m worried because of these grades I would have failed the other 2 modules I’ve already done (not got grades back yet). What worries me the most is that because I already failed and was allowed to resit in first year, they might not be so nice as I’ve failed this year, are they likely to let me resit again or will they kick me out?

TIA
Reply 1
They'd usually allow an amount of resits, the fineries of it are specific to institutions and then their departments - you'd have to check your student handbook for the course.
Hi there,

I am sorry to hear you are worried about resits.

Please speak to your course advisor, course director or module leader as they will be able to share further instructions or the best advice. Additionally, you can reach out to student services as they probably handled similar situations.

Furthermore, acting eager to retake your exams or to rewrite your assignments demonstrates your commitment to the course and to have better grades, which can work in your favour.

I hope I managed to help!

Best of luck,
Melanie
LSBU Rep

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending