Old Primary School PC Game??

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Nicoley-oley
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
So me and my sister were talking and we both remembered this old game that we played in primary school but can't for the life of us remember what it was called.

It was an old adventure point and click style game where you had to go to different places and solve puzzles and riddles to progress, there was like a witches house, a forest, a castle with a dragon. (At least we think there was) My primary school had it on all the computers about 10-15 years ago, my sister thinks it was called something like "The secret garden" but Google can't seem to find it :/
username1726117
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Call of Duty
Alex1986
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I have a feeling you're referring to Granny's Garden, an ancient game I played at primary school in the early '90s.

Funny you ask this, as I was wondering myself a few weeks ago.

Posted from TSR Mobile
chelseadagg3r
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Alex1986)
I have a feeling you're referring to Granny's Garden, an ancient game I played at primary school in the early '90s.

Posted from TSR Mobile
You hero! I've been trying to remember the name of this game for years! Maybe now I'll be able to sleep at night
Nicoley-oley
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by Alex1986)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yessssssss!!!!! Oh my godddd thank you haha!
Jodi.leigh
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Nicoley-oley)
So me and my sister were talking and we both remembered this old game that we played in primary school but can't for the life of us remember what it was called.

It was an old adventure point and click style game where you had to go to different places and solve puzzles and riddles to progress, there was like a witches house, a forest, a castle with a dragon. (At least we think there was) My primary school had it on all the computers about 10-15 years ago, my sister thinks it was called something like "The secret garden" but Google can't seem to find it :/
Granny’s garden
rxyaltyx
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
this is an old thread but
papa's pizzeria and all the others
fireboy and watergirl
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (184)
38.25%
Take autumn exams (148)
30.77%
Look for a job (16)
3.33%
Consider an apprenticeship (21)
4.37%
Take a year out (84)
17.46%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (28)
5.82%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed