The Student Room Group

Old Primary School PC Game??

So me and my sister were talking and we both remembered this old game that we played in primary school but can't for the life of us remember what it was called.

It was an old adventure point and click style game where you had to go to different places and solve puzzles and riddles to progress, there was like a witches house, a forest, a castle with a dragon. (At least we think there was) My primary school had it on all the computers about 10-15 years ago, my sister thinks it was called something like "The secret garden" but Google can't seem to find it :/
Call of Duty
Reply 2
I have a feeling you're referring to Granny's Garden, an ancient game I played at primary school in the early '90s.

Funny you ask this, as I was wondering myself a few weeks ago.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Alex1986
I have a feeling you're referring to Granny's Garden, an ancient game I played at primary school in the early '90s.

Posted from TSR Mobile

You hero! I've been trying to remember the name of this game for years! Maybe now I'll be able to sleep at night :biggrin:
Original post by Alex1986

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yessssssss!!!!! Oh my godddd thank you haha! :biggrin:
Original post by Nicoley-oley
So me and my sister were talking and we both remembered this old game that we played in primary school but can't for the life of us remember what it was called.

It was an old adventure point and click style game where you had to go to different places and solve puzzles and riddles to progress, there was like a witches house, a forest, a castle with a dragon. (At least we think there was) My primary school had it on all the computers about 10-15 years ago, my sister thinks it was called something like "The secret garden" but Google can't seem to find it :/

Granny’s garden
this is an old thread but
papa's pizzeria and all the others
fireboy and watergirl

Latest