The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Sire
Actually, now that I know you're a Bush supporter. I put the question to you again. Perhaps you're supporting the wrong man after all.

I'd rather support a man who CAN make up his mind. Not a man who is on every side of every issue, one who CAN'T make up his damn mind.
Sire
In that case, I emphatically put to you the word 'ignorant'

*sneezes* oh excuse me, I'm allergic to BS.
Sire
I doubt it was. Truth and sarcasm are seldom used in the same sentence ya see.

Thanks for the english lesson :wink:
drago di giada

lol...whos been watching i, robot?! aside from me of course. That was a nice bit of Will Smith humour shining through
Reply 204
drago di giada
The death penalty is supposed to be a deterrant.. just as the police force is supposed to be a deterrant to crime in general? nuh uh.. if you look at it that way.. you can just do away with law in general.

The police force is the tool used to enforce the law. Not a deterrent. Though it must be noted that the police force is occasionally used as a deterrent to maintain its role in enforcing the law. Slight difference there my friend.
Reply 205
drago di giada

If that is the case, then by rights you'll need a box of tissues just for opening your mouth on some issues.
ThornsnRoses
lol...whos been watching i, robot?! aside from me of course. That was a nice bit of Will Smith humour shining through

OMG! That movie.. we cracked up watching it. When that part came up.. we couldn't stop laughing. I must say.. I thought it would be good.. but I never thought it would be THAT good.
Reply 207
drago di giada
I'd rather support a man who CAN make up his mind. Not a man who is on every side of every issue, one who CAN'T make up his damn mind.

Hmm. He made up is mind alright. I can't remember the last time he made the right decision, but he certainly made them all the same didn't he?
Sire
If that is the case, then by rights you'll need a box of tissues just for opening your mouth on some issues.

This is a debat. That was a joke. Lighten up.
Reply 209
drago di giada
OMG! That movie.. we cracked up watching it. When that part came up.. we couldn't stop laughing. I must say.. I thought it would be good.. but I never thought it would be THAT good.

Does it stick to what Isaac Asimov wrote at all? I heard that the only things in it were the title and the 3 laws of robotics. Oh and a few robots.
ThornsnRoses
Thanks for the english lesson :wink:

lol. :tongue:
Sire
Does it stick to what Isaac Asimov wrote at all? I heard that the only things in it were the title and the 3 laws of robotics. Oh and a few robots.

I never read the book.. I should have.. but I didn't even know it was based on a book until I saw it.
Reply 212
drago di giada
This is a debat. That was a joke. Lighten up.

My apologies. Good joke, didn't realise it came from I, Robot.
Sire
My apologies. Good joke, didn't realise it came from I, Robot.

lol, its ok.
Reply 214
drago di giada
I never read the book.. I should have.. but I didn't even know it was based on a book until I saw it.

Ah righto. I guess I'll have to go see it when it makes its way to little ole Oz :smile:
Sire
Ah righto. I guess I'll have to go see it when it makes its way to little ole Oz :smile:

lol, I'm talking to an aussie friend of mine, whom I haven't spoken to in a very long time.
drago di giada

that bit made me laugh too! I thought it was going to be a rubbish films 10 yr olds would watch, like MIB..but it was very good...to the contrary Catwoman was rubbish.
ThornsnRoses
that bit made me laugh too! I thought it was going to be a rubbish films 10 yr olds would watch, like MIB..but it was very good...to the contrary Catwoman was rubbish.

lol, I liked MIB.. MIIB was funnier though. You gotta luv Frank.

What's so interesting about it? I'm presbyterian, go to church every weekend, wear two crosses on my person. Yet I believe in the death penalty... in some cases.

Latest

Trending

Trending