This discussion is closed.
drago di giada
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
Actually, now that I know you're a Bush supporter. I put the question to you again. Perhaps you're supporting the wrong man after all.
I'd rather support a man who CAN make up his mind. Not a man who is on every side of every issue, one who CAN'T make up his damn mind.
drago di giada
Rep:
?
(Original post by Sire)
In that case, I emphatically put to you the word 'ignorant'
*sneezes* oh excuse me, I'm allergic to BS.
ThornsnRoses
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
I doubt it was. Truth and sarcasm are seldom used in the same sentence ya see.
Thanks for the english lesson
ThornsnRoses
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by drago di giada)

lol...whos been watching i, robot?! aside from me of course. That was a nice bit of Will Smith humour shining through
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
The death penalty is supposed to be a deterrant.. just as the police force is supposed to be a deterrant to crime in general? nuh uh.. if you look at it that way.. you can just do away with law in general.
The police force is the tool used to enforce the law. Not a deterrent. Though it must be noted that the police force is occasionally used as a deterrent to maintain its role in enforcing the law. Slight difference there my friend.
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
If that is the case, then by rights you'll need a box of tissues just for opening your mouth on some issues.
drago di giada
Rep:
?
(Original post by ThornsnRoses)
lol...whos been watching i, robot?! aside from me of course. That was a nice bit of Will Smith humour shining through
OMG! That movie.. we cracked up watching it. When that part came up.. we couldn't stop laughing. I must say.. I thought it would be good.. but I never thought it would be THAT good.
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I'd rather support a man who CAN make up his mind. Not a man who is on every side of every issue, one who CAN'T make up his damn mind.
Hmm. He made up is mind alright. I can't remember the last time he made the right decision, but he certainly made them all the same didn't he?
drago di giada
Rep:
?
(Original post by Sire)
If that is the case, then by rights you'll need a box of tissues just for opening your mouth on some issues.
This is a debat. That was a joke. Lighten up.
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
OMG! That movie.. we cracked up watching it. When that part came up.. we couldn't stop laughing. I must say.. I thought it would be good.. but I never thought it would be THAT good.
Does it stick to what Isaac Asimov wrote at all? I heard that the only things in it were the title and the 3 laws of robotics. Oh and a few robots.
drago di giada
Rep:
?
Thanks for the english lesson
lol.
drago di giada
Rep:
?
(Original post by Sire)
Does it stick to what Isaac Asimov wrote at all? I heard that the only things in it were the title and the 3 laws of robotics. Oh and a few robots.
I never read the book.. I should have.. but I didn't even know it was based on a book until I saw it.
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
This is a debat. That was a joke. Lighten up.
My apologies. Good joke, didn't realise it came from I, Robot.
drago di giada
Rep:
?
(Original post by Sire)
My apologies. Good joke, didn't realise it came from I, Robot.
lol, its ok.
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I never read the book.. I should have.. but I didn't even know it was based on a book until I saw it.
Ah righto. I guess I'll have to go see it when it makes its way to little ole Oz
drago di giada
Rep:
?
(Original post by Sire)
Ah righto. I guess I'll have to go see it when it makes its way to little ole Oz
lol, I'm talking to an aussie friend of mine, whom I haven't spoken to in a very long time.
ThornsnRoses
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
that bit made me laugh too! I thought it was going to be a rubbish films 10 yr olds would watch, like MIB..but it was very good...to the contrary Catwoman was rubbish.
drago di giada
Rep:
?
that bit made me laugh too! I thought it was going to be a rubbish films 10 yr olds would watch, like MIB..but it was very good...to the contrary Catwoman was rubbish.
lol, I liked MIB.. MIIB was funnier though. You gotta luv Frank.
NDGAARONDI
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
http://www.deathpenaltyreligious.org...sbyterian.html
http://www.icadp.org/page60.html
http://www.reprieve.org.uk/religion.shtml

Interesting....
drago di giada
Rep:
?
(Original post by NDGAARONDI)
http://www.deathpenaltyreligious.org...sbyterian.html
Interesting....
What's so interesting about it? I'm presbyterian, go to church every weekend, wear two crosses on my person. Yet I believe in the death penalty... in some cases.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your firm and insurance uni choices yet?

Yes (98)
53.85%
Yes, but I want to swap them (14)
7.69%
No, but I know who I want to choose (18)
9.89%
No, I still don't know who I want to choose (45)
24.73%
I have decided I don't want to go to uni anymore and will not be choosing (7)
3.85%

Watched Threads