The Student Room Group

What do you think of people who wear the exact same outfit everyday?

I don't mind people rewearing their clothes if their clean, but I think they should switch it around a bit.

There's this woman who wears the same exact outfit everyday when I catch the train, I catch the train at least 5 days a week.

I'm sorry if this makes me sound snobby, but I don't think you should wear the same exact outfit everyday. I can understand finances but switch it up a bit.
You mean like people with a school uniform? :redface:
Reply 2
who cares
Reply 3
Original post by TheOtherSide.
You mean like people with a school uniform? :redface:

That's different because they're force do to wear it. Then again, if they didn't need wear it more reason for bullying I guess.

I hated my school uniform 😷
Original post by Ishax
I don't mind people rewearing their clothes if their clean, but I think they should switch it around a bit.

There's this woman who wears the same exact outfit everyday when I catch the train, I catch the train at least 5 days a week.

I'm sorry if this makes me sound snobby, but I don't think you should wear the same exact outfit everyday. I can understand finances but switch it up a bit.

steve jobs did

einstein did

as long as they clean their clothes, I don't care
Original post by democracyforum
steve jobs did

einstein did

as long as they clean their clothes, I don't care

it a way that true but it was more the case that they owned several matching sets of the same clothes look at say mark Zuckerberg for example
Weird as hell.
I think 'oh, they dont care about clothes...'

Then dont think anything more of it..

We all care about different things to different levels, and whilst wearing identical clothes everyday is certainly towards the extreme end of the spectrum, its as acceptable to me as someone who never wears the same pair of clothes twice, and spends hours on their make-up. both are just extremes of how much people care about clothes.

Personally, If I was not married, I would probably wear very similar clothes most days. I doubt I would be as far as the same, as I do like some veriety, but certainly my clothes would not be vastly different from day-to-day.
Reply 8
Original post by jamesthehustler
it a way that true but it was more the case that they owned several matching sets of the same clothes look at say mark Zuckerberg for example

Exactly, I'm sure they don't smell either.
Reply 9
Original post by fallen_acorns
I think 'oh, they dont care about clothes...'

Then dont think anything more of it..

We all care about different things to different levels, and whilst wearing identical clothes everyday is certainly towards the extreme end of the spectrum, its as acceptable to me as someone who never wears the same pair of clothes twice, and spends hours on their make-up. both are just extremes of how much people care about clothes.

Personally, If I was not married, I would probably wear very similar clothes most days. I doubt I would be as far as the same, as I do like some veriety, but certainly my clothes would not be vastly different from day-to-day.

Similar clothes is fine when you mix and match, I don't have a problem with that. It's just when people wear the SAME exact outfit everyday, they smell aswell. I know clothes are expensive, but if you have to wear the same outfit at least wash it more.
Reply 10
I wear the same clothes everyday, I have 5 pairs of the exact same clothes
If they have worn it for one day and it's not sweaty and dirty then it's fine but it's none of my business because there are people who have financial problems and everything is so expensive nowadays. :colone:
if ur rich it doesn't matter
(mark zuckerberg)

Quick Reply

Latest