What do you think of people who wear the exact same outfit everyday?

Announcements Posted on
How helpful is our apprenticeship zone? Have your say with our short survey 02-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    I don't mind people rewearing their clothes if their clean, but I think they should switch it around a bit.

There's this woman who wears the same exact outfit everyday when I catch the train, I catch the train at least 5 days a week.

I'm sorry if this makes me sound snobby, but I don't think you should wear the same exact outfit everyday. I can understand finances but switch it up a bit.

ReputationRep:
    You mean like people with a school uniform?

ReputationRep:
    who cares

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheOtherSide.)
    You mean like people with a school uniform?
    That's different because they're force do to wear it. Then again, if they didn't need wear it more reason for bullying I guess.

I hated my school uniform 😷

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ishax)
    I don't mind people rewearing their clothes if their clean, but I think they should switch it around a bit.

There's this woman who wears the same exact outfit everyday when I catch the train, I catch the train at least 5 days a week.

I'm sorry if this makes me sound snobby, but I don't think you should wear the same exact outfit everyday. I can understand finances but switch it up a bit.
    steve jobs did

einstein did

as long as they clean their clothes, I don't care

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by democracyforum)
    steve jobs did

einstein did

as long as they clean their clothes, I don't care
    it a way that true but it was more the case that they owned several matching sets of the same clothes look at say mark Zuckerberg for example

ReputationRep:
    Weird as hell.

ReputationRep:
    I think 'oh, they dont care about clothes...'

Then dont think anything more of it..

We all care about different things to different levels, and whilst wearing identical clothes everyday is certainly towards the extreme end of the spectrum, its as acceptable to me as someone who never wears the same pair of clothes twice, and spends hours on their make-up. both are just extremes of how much people care about clothes.

Personally, If I was not married, I would probably wear very similar clothes most days. I doubt I would be as far as the same, as I do like some veriety, but certainly my clothes would not be vastly different from day-to-day.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jamesthehustler)
    it a way that true but it was more the case that they owned several matching sets of the same clothes look at say mark Zuckerberg for example
    Exactly, I'm sure they don't smell either.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fallen_acorns)
    I think 'oh, they dont care about clothes...'

Then dont think anything more of it..

We all care about different things to different levels, and whilst wearing identical clothes everyday is certainly towards the extreme end of the spectrum, its as acceptable to me as someone who never wears the same pair of clothes twice, and spends hours on their make-up. both are just extremes of how much people care about clothes.

Personally, If I was not married, I would probably wear very similar clothes most days. I doubt I would be as far as the same, as I do like some veriety, but certainly my clothes would not be vastly different from day-to-day.
    Similar clothes is fine when you mix and match, I don't have a problem with that. It's just when people wear the SAME exact outfit everyday, they smell aswell. I know clothes are expensive, but if you have to wear the same outfit at least wash it more.

ReputationRep:
    I wear the same clothes everyday, I have 5 pairs of the exact same clothes

ReputationRep:
    If they have worn it for one day and it's not sweaty and dirty then it's fine but it's none of my business because there are people who have financial problems and everything is so expensive nowadays.

ReputationRep:
    if ur rich it doesn't matter
    (mark zuckerberg)

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: September 24, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Would you rather have...?
Study resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.